PDA

View Full Version : Sunday, June 4th

Mortgage Guy
05-11-2006, 12:05 PM
Groundswell will be back over at the outdoor stage perfoming at the Millhouse in Yaphank from 3:30-6:30. I will post the specials of the day when I know them. I hope to see the Riverhead group out there this time around, it is a nice place with plenty of room outside for everyone go to Groundswell (http://www.groundswellli.com) for more details.

Tracy87BB
05-16-2006, 09:15 PM
Was very nice outside last time. Chris and I enjoyed ourselves, and the little dancing guy (aka Bryan) had a ball!

Teds Race Tours
05-17-2006, 08:31 PM
You guys have a knack of scheduling the concerts during my bus trips. I'll have to catch the next show. I had a GREAT time last time I saw you guys, and recommend this to anybody who loves good Rock and Roll.

Mortgage Guy
05-18-2006, 05:37 PM
Ted, send me your schedule for the rest of the year and I will try and pick dates when you are not away, it was a great time that night you were there because I knew that you appreiciated some off the songs we did. The next show will be when you are home, promise.

Mortgage Guy
05-30-2006, 12:01 PM
Found out the special on food, for $21.95 you get the following:

1 1/4 lb Lobster
Mussels
Baked Clams
Corn
Potato
Salad

I have not heard for sure but as always they will have plenty of drink specials over at the Millhouse. See you there, we will be going on a round 3:30pm. Weather should be nice (partly cloudy 73). Thank you again for all of the support.