PDA

View Full Version : Riverhead - Win of the Week - 5/13/06

LongIslandJam
05-15-2006, 06:58 AM
Who had the win of the week this past weekend?

LongIslandJam
05-15-2006, 05:32 PM
I'm going to post my two cents...

My pick is Dave Brigati. You can never beat a slick late race pass... He gets my vote!

originalpoet
05-16-2006, 07:55 AM
Got to go with Lou M. in the trucks. Nice recovery after a hard trip into the fence the week before... and no walk in the park with Bobby breathing down his neck the last few laps. Excellant run for both drivers.

Tracy87BB
05-16-2006, 08:26 AM
Poet, I remember first-hand (from the other side of the fence, of course) how it can be running with BG breathing down your neck. I wasn't at the track this past week (so, in all fairness, I'm not going to actually vote), but I'd have to say - judging by the great photos posted on the Jam's front page - that the BB finish was probably pretty exciting. Looks like Scott M. made a pretty hard charge on the final lap, not to mention the "Wild Child" being right there. I can imagine it was a good one to watch. But, then again, I'm a little biased when it comes to BB racing, too... :lol:

originalpoet
05-16-2006, 12:05 PM
Tracy, you know my first love is the BB's, I only saw the last 5 laps or so as we were in tech with the truck, and yes, all three of the front runners did an excellant job, with Scott on the outside, and Tommy making the move low at the checkers... Great job guy's.