PDA

View Full Version : Pit Crew Competition

pappywrench
05-15-2006, 09:34 PM
:applause: Tire changing contest is a go. Team will consist of a jackman, tire changer & driver. This contest is geared for the crew who puts the driver back on the track when he messes up. There will be two classes, 4 lug & 5 lug. Trophies will be given to the jackman & tireman of the winning team (driver has enough fun on the track). Depending on # of entries, I will ask that the jackman and tireman not be a driver, if there are low # of entries this may change. Like I said, this is for the behind the scene people who bust you know what to get the car back on the track.
Post your team here or E-mail me, so I have an idea of how many are interested.
My jack and impact will be used to keep it all fair.
:help: I could use an assistant to be official timekeeper, I have the stopwatch.
Oh yes, this will be going on at the test and tune on Sun. before the PARTY.

richardpetey
05-15-2006, 10:09 PM
Great idea Pap.................................. :applause:
Can I borrow the winners for the race :confused: ............................... :eek:
Will I get DQ'ed if I help ya..................... :help:
UNCLE PETEY...................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

miller78
05-16-2006, 08:31 AM
Are we allowed to glue the lugs, lol?

Erin C
05-16-2006, 02:00 PM
:help: what if you don't have a pit crew?! can you use your daddy?! hehe :lol:

richardpetey
05-16-2006, 08:33 PM
Sure! Dear ole' Dad is allowed to be glued to the rims/lug nuts, hehe........... :eek:
You'll have your own NEETS Pit Daddy............................ :applause:
UNCLE PETEY................. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

NEETS-1
05-17-2006, 12:01 AM
Hey, hey, hey......I can wield an air gun with the best of them :wave: . I take this as a challenge :lol: . I'LL BE YOUR PIT CREW CONTESTANT ERIN!!!!!! (I'll need a jack man though) :help:

CJfilms
05-17-2006, 10:51 AM
LOL!!!

If I can get a minute away from decorating and preparing the pit party area, I'll come over and give ya a hand jackin' it up!!! lol

I jack with the best of them!

This post is just going to go the wrong way....I'm not saying anymore. :rolleyes:

Geno
05-17-2006, 12:48 PM
Leave it up to Curti to throw a thread out of whack :lol:
Sounds like you’ll have some stiff competition :rolleyes:

miller78
05-17-2006, 06:53 PM
ya cause my down at motorsports 06 my dad was 2nd fastest at the dover tire change with 11 sec lol and ill say this for mobigly is 5 lug going first ? lol

Mobigsly
05-17-2006, 07:25 PM
I was told today by someone that was told this yesterday that herd it from a guy on Monday at the Pep boys from a conversation he overhead in the checkout, said his buddy at the Quickymart heard it from a fellow at the rattlesnake roundup, that the V8's will start on Monday and the 5 lugs will be up first on Sunday night. :)

Erin C
05-17-2006, 07:47 PM
I DARE YOU TO WIN IT TO!! but no black flags this time! last time i got screwed out of a burping contest from that damn black flag! haha...

miller78
05-17-2006, 08:09 PM
the redneck rocket is all straight and ready for action after 3 days on the frame rack :)

EnduroFromDE
05-17-2006, 09:49 PM
hey Mobigsly, I think that My aunts second half sister-in-laws' neigbors hairdressers' dog gromer was that dude at the Quickymart, but wait, wouln't that make Geno my half sister :confused: :lol: , anyway, See ya next Monday

Mobigsly
05-18-2006, 05:42 AM
Only if Billy B was the dog gromer.

richardpetey
05-19-2006, 06:14 PM
How about the two restaurateurs pairing up for this competition............... :confused:
Billy and Joe enduro pitcrew tag team............................... :eek:
They can use a bottle jack or is that a bottle of jack......................... :help:
Pappy! Better make sure you sterilize your equipment after the dynamic duo finishes playing with their lugnuts.................... :D
This will be the best $5.00 you ever spent for admission, hehe............. :applause:
UNCLE PETEY.................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: