PDA

View Full Version : Riverhead Saturday Photographer - WANTED

LongIslandJam
05-16-2006, 06:16 PM
Richie would like to return to his backup status while we can have a successful hot shoe shooting for us weekly on Saturday nights. We both agreed this would better the Jam in the long run.

Requirements:
- Good Photo ability
- Must be able to shoot from 2pm-end of night, covering ALL divisions
- Must have broadband connection

If you meet all this, e-mail us at jackley@longislandjam.com

Thanks!

RGeeProductions
05-16-2006, 06:22 PM
Hotshoe/external flash a must..... My pictures are taken with built in flash and doesn't cut it in my book.

DAN D.
05-17-2006, 12:54 PM
From experience this is a great chance for someone to get into the heart of the Riverhead Raceway Saturday Night Racing scene and ACTION . It is the best way to keep the racing community "eyes on" and informed thru LONGISLANDJAM.COM . send RGEE or JA a e-mail .

LongIslandJam
05-17-2006, 06:01 PM
LOL... It is a great way to get inside the action...

And nice picture Dan, it's the birthplace of your nickname "Diving" LOL :)

RGeeProductions
05-17-2006, 07:42 PM
Dan, we are trying to get someone, not chase them away!!!!!!!LOL

LongIslandJam
05-17-2006, 08:08 PM
LOL, he's just trying to show the action;)

DAN D.
05-18-2006, 11:17 PM
It really is a great adventure when your "IN" the action center of RR. thanks for the oppOrtunity JA. I wish I had and can make the time, unfortunatley priority and family life changes .. thanks again Danny . you get to rub elbows with celebrities!

LongIslandJam
05-19-2006, 06:23 AM
That's right... The Worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrld Famous Bob Finan is just one example of celebs that you'll rub elbows with;)

allhailunc
05-19-2006, 09:01 AM
if that's an example then just remember not to load film in the camera :rolleyes:

DriveitinDeep
05-19-2006, 09:49 AM
sounds like a job for you Larry

LongIslandJam
06-12-2006, 08:05 PM
We're still looking for a photographer....

If you're interested in a one-in-a-kind opportunity, e-mail me, JAckley@longislandjam.com.

LongIslandJam
06-25-2006, 09:19 PM
I am also going to add that if there's any college students going for photography, we WILL work with your school to provide an internship opportunity. If that seals the deal, let me know...

Thanks,

RGeeProductions
06-25-2006, 10:53 PM
Can I reverse this to get into college? LOL
Seriously though, good opportunity to get your feet wet in sports/action photography. Day into night shooting and all the action you can handle. I love doing this but with so many other duties here and there, I can't do it all correctly as I wish too.