PDA

View Full Version : Roc...

BlingxBling
05-17-2006, 09:35 PM
Any plans for the ROC to be visiting the track in 2007?!

33Munky34
05-17-2006, 10:37 PM
That would be awesome but from what i hear it didn't go to well the last time they were there and that is why they don't come back. I mean that is just hearsay so i could be wrong. But that would be awesome i love Mountain but i am stuck down mahoning.

BlingxBling
05-18-2006, 09:51 PM
Bummer, why the ball and chain to a specific track? I hop around, granted much easier when you are a spectator. Makes racing interesting to see all the things going on at the different tracks. It would be nice just to have to make a 10 minute drive to see an ROC event, not an hour drive to MVS or something that requires leaving the state.

33Munky34
05-18-2006, 10:11 PM
Well I only reason i am at Mahoning is because the guys i help run their we ran Mountain for a couple years but then the one guy decided to come back to Mahoning cause it is 5 mins from the garage and the other took a year off but is now running a Mod for someone. We do plan on bring the mod to Mountain for a few races this year though and i can't wait. I just love everything about that track. The people and everything else around it. So i can't wait to come back and i might just make the trip up and watch if we have some nights off or if we go to this friday thing they are rumored to be talking about but at Mahoning but i doudt that will work.