PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to win this week?

Papasmurff75
05-19-2006, 12:32 AM
Any predictions for this weekend's late model race? :cool:

ss26
05-19-2006, 11:55 AM
Im going to pick either the 75 Mike Coll or 22B Joe Barbush.

BlingxBling
05-19-2006, 01:57 PM
I am going with the 19 of Larry Fisher.

smithmotorsport
05-19-2006, 03:35 PM
How about that Rick Smith LM driver? If only he could travel from North Dakota more he would be a great contender. Watch out, he might sneak up on you in a few weeks.

Hutch1991
05-20-2006, 10:49 PM
I am hoping to have everything in 3 weeks to run my car in LM.

White Lightnin
05-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Hey Hot Rod, it sure was funny while it lasted. That was like the pot calling the kettle black. Hahahahahahah!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

titainium rods
05-25-2006, 02:54 PM
HEY, what do I win for picking the winner last week??? where did my "winning" choice go?????? shall I make another prediction for this week....hmmmmm let me look into my worn out hoosier tire and see the future........

White Lightnin
05-25-2006, 04:30 PM
Take your time and look into that Hoosier carefully now. No cheating either. You don't want to give anyone the impression that you are a slightly overweight, northern european, dishonest type person. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

W. J.
05-25-2006, 08:11 PM
HEY, what do I win for picking the winner last week??? where did my "winning" choice go?????? shall I make another prediction for this week....hmmmmm let me look into my worn out hoosier tire and see the future........

Into :never, never make a post like that again" land because of your STUPID, INCORRECT and INAPPROPRIATE ethnic remarks! Do it again, and more than one of your posts might just disappear forever...Hmmmm :mad:
See if you can find that future in your Hoosier!!! :(

titainium rods
05-26-2006, 08:07 AM
AS i look into my hoosier tire i see an administator that has no sense of humor or personality....... get a life w.j. no one likes a bad -ss.......

LongIslandJam
05-26-2006, 08:18 AM
Hey Titanium,

I understand that you may have been joking around, but I'm not sure if it was taken as a joke by Hot Rod or others (let me know if I'm wrong). Remember, we want all our visitors to enjoy our forums, and if one person is offended, then your are interfering with their enjoyment, which is violation of the terms of service you agreed to upon joining.

Just something to keep in mind. Some are more sensitive than others...

White Lightnin
05-26-2006, 09:15 AM
The posters that are going back and forth on this thread have all known each other, at "EVERGREEN RACEWAY", for 20+years, also Hot Rod has been known to play more forum games than is needed. It seems that it has been overlooked, more than once, that there was racing here and this place existed before enduros. Maybe we need a more local administrator. Maybe W.J just missed his dose of Prozac. :( :( :( :( :(

W. J.
05-26-2006, 09:42 AM
You're all missing the point. It would have been considered a racist remark by most people who are not familiar with 'EVERGREEN', whether it's an 'inside joke' or not. That's why it was deleted, that's why the warning was issued. Play amongst yourselves, but leave the private 'jokes' in private, not on a public forum, that's all we ask.

BlingxBling
05-26-2006, 10:02 AM
White Lightnin, I must come to the defense of WJ. Rules apply to all. I once thought I knew many of the people that post on this forum very well. I made a very suggestive comment that someone was offended by, in which my posts were updated and/or removed due to the nature of the content. I have been around since the "Evergreen" days, long before enduros existed as well. 1988 to be exact. It has nothing to do with who you are, even if things were meant as a joke. Many others visit these forums and take offense to the smallest things. I know from personal experience what an ethnic conversation on this forum will result in, all you can do is grin and bear it. The Admins of Racerhub forums do everything in their power to make sure everyone is treated fairly and of course to make sure no one is offended. What may have appeared to be a joke amongst two people, could have easily been taken the wrong way by another individual and long before you know it, a forum argument is in place. If neither person has the ability to communicate on a message board without the possibility of offending someone else, they can easily do it through Private Messaging and not fear for a deleted post.

titainium rods
05-26-2006, 11:22 AM
yes, the remark "young M-" was a very well taken joke as Mike and i live less than 1 mi. from each other{ feel sorry for me} anyway>>> if i offended anyone im truely sorry but no insults or racism was intended...... he has always been known as the m-, and he accepts that. just as he has a few "pet names" for me also........ sorry for this conflict

White Lightnin
05-26-2006, 11:31 AM
Maybe we should just stick to "happy birthday", "good luck" & "congratulations" posts that everone will feel safe, warm and fuzzy with and be easy to understand. It will be just like the go-kart track's forum. :disgusted