PDA

View Full Version : series points

Mobigsly
05-20-2006, 10:57 AM
When are the points going to be updated?

LongIslandJam
05-20-2006, 05:55 PM
Hi,

Check out NEETS HSCS points via www.longislandjam.com or www.poconothunder.net . Those are up-to-date...:)

EnduroFromDE
05-21-2006, 08:11 PM
How do you determine the order when there are cars tied for points. Right now it shows me in 46th but tied for 28th. I know I finished in front of the cars in front of me in points, in the race. So how am I behind them in the standings? It should be the average finish of that driver, when there is a tie in points. Either way I hoping to brake that tie next race with must of them cars. Sa ya next week.

RGeeProductions
05-21-2006, 08:20 PM
Not sure how done but almost all ties that I have seen in point systems are listed in alphabetical order till end of season then by finishes. Seems your last name is S so it would put you behind any last name before S. I just checked and not in alpahbetical order, strange most are.

LongIslandJam
05-22-2006, 05:49 AM
Admittedly, one flaw of our system is that our points do not determine proper positioning of ties. It's a great system as once we enter you into results, your points are then generated.

Now that we got that out of the way. The method of breaking a tie varies from track to track, series to series. Billy B would be better suited at answering this question.