PDA

View Full Version : Party Time!!!

CJfilms
05-23-2006, 10:05 AM
The List!!!!

:wave: <<This will be edited in these brackets as I receive emails and more posts...>> :wave:

(In order of the forum posts…)

Bling – pan of ziti
<<Also, pasta salad, brownies and cups>>

Joe Jentile – 3 cases of soda, iced tea, etc…

Bob Wink - homemade potato salad and a case or 2 of beer

Nikki and Harry Sager - sausage & peppers with buns

(Pat Verwys will not be able to attend) - SEE MY DONATIONS BELOW

Petey – the tube steaks (hot dogs)…Petey, bringing rolls too?

Jmac – FIRST round of beer on tap, most likely a half keg!
<<250 of the beloved Jell-O Shots from Marissa and April>>

Busy Bees - about 300 clams and marinated steaks

Mark Paine – baked beans…oh boy…

Ollie – more beer in cases!

Billy – DJ equipment, tables, tents, fun-filled action-packed adult-oriented games (means call a sitter for the kids or call the therapist when you get home), MORE TO COME!!!

Photo Joe – 2 grills (the medium sized propane grill from last year and a brand new charcoal grill!), the big tent, tables, power strips, hamburgers & CHEESE and buns, tiki torches, I already have a large bag of disposable plates/bowls in the photo booth, I have utensils for cooking on the grill (but if you have something to use AND ARE ALREADY BRINGING SOMETHING please throw in a spatula or whatever just in case!!!…I’d rather have extra than have to run out and buy something at the last minute!!!), I have sternos available too!!!
<<I also have utensils...knives forks spoons>>

<<Vicki Curtis - ketchup, mustard, relish...dessert goodies...plates and napkins...and a cooler of Bud Light...Vicki, bottles are OK!>>

<<Luke & Heather Colleran - macaroni salad & napkins>>

<<Gwen our banana lady - a couple of cases of A&W Rootbeer>>

<<Pappy - will be supplying the electrical end of our fiasco...I mean festival!!! Extension cords, flood lights galore and he'll be pitchin' a tent for us too! ...really Pappy, we don't need more light when those moons come out!!!>>

<<TJ - case of cups!>>

<<Bobby Pease - bringing some chips, cookies and pretzels...snacks should be good now!>>

:wave: <<The Kovach Family - a dessert and a Taco Salad>> :wave:

:wave: <<Bob Haeger - 10 bags of ice!!! thanks man!>> :wave:

:wave: <<Lisa - Brownies and cupcakes!>> :wave:

HERE is the list of ITEMS WE NEED
- For the guys who don’t cook, look here!!!!

ICE!
:help: <<ok, we got the main portion of ice needed, but any extra wont hurt>> :help:

Condiments – sliced onions...any other suggestions...

Other Items…

Tables and canopy tents are always needed

Any decorations…

Power strips

Charcoal, I have one bag up there now, but we may need more... (consider this, one bag lasted two parties last season, so we should be ok)

Salads – pasta/potato/macaroni…
Meats – ribs, BBQ chicken, steaks…

ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO MAKE THE PARTY BETTER!!!

If you are adding to this list...please do so here!!! you can also email me...saphien@hotmail.com

Please don't post anything here unless it's about a donation...I just don't want there to be too many posts that they start rolling over to a second page and we miss someone's donation.

If I screwed up somewhere, email me, otherwise let's get ready to party!

vsmidge68
05-23-2006, 02:00 PM
:eek: Ok Joe, since we are coming right from the "other" place, I won't be able to cook(you lucky people) so count us in for some dessert goodies, ketchup, mustard and relish. I also have plates and napkins. Probably a cooler of Bud light.( No Bottles, right?) :help: If you think of anything "condimentwise" that I missed let me know. See ya there!

Racing Rebel
05-24-2006, 03:54 PM
Count April & I in for @250 jello shots! Can't have a pit party without them!!! LOL

Marissaa 2AM

pappywrench
05-24-2006, 04:16 PM
I got a 10 by 20 tent, extension cords out the yazoo, flood lights (to better see the moon). I'll talk to you Sat. if we need anything else.

BlingxBling
05-24-2006, 05:04 PM
Joe add pasta salad, brownies, and cups to my list of things I will be bringing.

Mobigsly
05-24-2006, 09:26 PM
I'll get a case of cups.

richardpetey
05-24-2006, 10:53 PM
Bring that garbage pail, hehe.............. :applause:
Don't forget your hat with the handle on it.................... :eek:
UNCLE PETEY.................. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Bobby Pease
05-25-2006, 02:15 AM
Count me in for Chips, Cookies, Pretzels...... I'm racing at Riverhead Sunday, But will head up after my race..... See yaz around 6-7 ish.....

Bobby Pease :cool:

RacerChick56k
05-25-2006, 08:00 PM
We'll bring a desert and taco salad :)
The Kovach Family
John, Maria and Kayla

racenut38
05-25-2006, 09:09 PM
I might not get there till 8:00 p.m. but count on me to bring 10 bags of ice ok. Bob Haeger
:applause: :cool:

miller78
05-26-2006, 09:34 PM
i'll bring the excedrins so everyone can race monday!!! :eek:

joyinthemiddle
05-28-2006, 09:56 AM
xxx Hey Joe..count me in for some BBQ chicken..