PDA

View Full Version : Billys' Party Format for Sunday.

NEETS-1
05-23-2006, 11:41 PM
OK....After the practice, you'll have an hour to "freshen' up". Admission will also be free after 6pm for those just coming in. (No cars on track after 6pm).
We'll get things started w/ the "Pappywrench Pitcrew Contest"...two divisions= 4 lug and 5 lug. The team w/ the fastest time will win the trophies. You must sign up w/ Pappy during the day up till 6:30 if you want to compete in the contest and your car must be in the staging area by 6:45 pm.
On to it.....The party will start off with the FOOD AND BEER!!!! @ 8pm sharp. The games will begin around 9pm....we will need 4 teams representing their specific area or division and give them names (ex; Team New Jersey). The team must consist of a male and a female of legal age. They either must be married or know each other VERY well as the games are on the adult side.
There will be 4 points games which will be tallied to determine the winning team on their times or tasks. There will also be non-points games in which I will just pull people from the crowd and we will play "just for fun".
I am not going to reveal the particulars of the games until the time comes, but I will give you a format I am going to follow:
1. Banana eating contest- non/points
2. Plunger/Tp Game- points
3. Pin the tail on the Calavinni- non/points
4. Ping Pong Game- points
5. Mystery Box- non/points
6. Ding Dong Game- points
7. Sour Puss- non/points
8. Human Race- double points

.......and of course for you "late nighters"...there will be a "Moon over the Mountain III, or is it #4"? (__Y__) when there is no danger of Kiddies eyes being open, hehe.

So we need 4 teams to play......any takers? Sign up below (or are ya scared)?
I double dog dare ya!!!!!!!!!

enduro13x
05-24-2006, 02:22 PM
In this pit crew contest, will it be like the Nextel All Star Challenge where you have to do laps on the track as well or just pull up and change the tire? Just wondering.

Racing Rebel
05-24-2006, 03:46 PM
(I'am probably going to get killed for this.............)
You can count Mac Brother's in:
JJ
Marissa
Kevin
April

pappywrench
05-24-2006, 03:59 PM
This being the 1st time trying this we will keep it real simple.
FORMAT
Driver will bring car to staging area, and when it's you turn, will pull it up to tire changing area. After car is ready and you choose your socket size the team will start behind a line, run to the car, jack it up, change tire, drop car. time will stop when car moves forward. Remember to bring a spare along as you will be mounting the spare. Must use lug nuts that came off the car.(no spare nuts) stock type studs only, no 2-way lug nuts(one side must be flat)
We will have a meeting and a walk though before the contest.
Remember these are three person teams jackman, tire changer and driver.
jackman and tireman get the trophy. If the driver wants one he can win one on the track HAHA