PDA

View Full Version : Tom Baldwin Golf Outing

Mortgage Guy
06-02-2006, 07:35 AM
I just want to say great job by Tommy Baldwin and Steve Halpin for yesterdays charity event. For a while there it wasn't looking too good with all the fog the tournament was delayed, but it still went off great. All of the celebrities were great and make sure you are watching the racing this weekend. I am sure the fun they had at this outing will be mentioned on the air. Can't wait until next year.

chrome horn
06-02-2006, 09:53 AM
Tip of the hat to Steve and Tommy. Great time!!!! Pictures should be up sometime tonight. I had a problem sending them to Richie. Had a lot of fun on the 12th hole. Hopefully we didn't make too many golfers mad!!!!!
Even got Elliot Sadler to join in

RGeeProductions
06-02-2006, 12:09 PM
Fran's pictures have been posted on front page.

Rich Mergl
06-02-2006, 03:20 PM
The Halpin Brothers and every one else involved in setting up this outing did an excellent job again. Can`t wait till next year already. I also had the privilege of being in the foursome with Dale Jarrett, the man is a gentleman, and with all the autograph signings and pictures, that big smile never left his face. Beside being a great golfer he is a class act.

BTW Did the 12th hole crew ever figure out who has the accent in the voice. You guys were going at (Playfully) pretty good with Dale.

mafap
06-02-2006, 04:01 PM
We had two hot shots with us, Dale's "firewall forward" guy Brian & former figure 8 Driver and father of Mike Coll, DARBY :help: We all had a great time STILL LAUGHING AS I TYPE
They Will have a video clip up soon @http://www.lidaily.com/ (http://www.lidaily.com) I think it's worth a view.
Thanks to all for a great time...........
Sean Case

hollywoodmic
06-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Sean that is hysterical.
I thank everyone for the kind words. I also thank everyone for all the tremendous support we do get for this outing. We do this thing to keep the Tiger's memory alive. I thank all of our sponsors, our volunteers, our photographers, our celebrities, our golfers and all the fans. The fans were great all day. On behalf of myself, Tommy Jr., Tammy, and Debbie Neuman, all I can say is thanks.

Steve Halpin

allhailunc
06-02-2006, 07:40 PM
sounds like you gents hit the mark again.Way to go :applause:

Rich Mergl
06-06-2006, 07:41 PM
Howie Brode, Wayne Anderson,Davie Roys, Tony Ferrante, Renee Dupuis, Mike Ewanitsko,Glen Tyler,Joe Hartmann, I`m sure others were there so someone help me out and add the names.

chrome horn
06-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Todd Szegedy, Donny Lia, and Eric Beers
Also add former Mod Drivers Bob Polverari and Jimmy Spencer

hollywoodmic
06-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Guy Ronzoni, the owner of the Robbie Summers #1, won the outing with his group. We also had Glenn Sullivan; Joe Larsen was in attendence as well. It's hard to get a lot of the drivers because they work a regular job like you and I. We tried to get the Hirschmans, Stefanik, Sylvester, The Christophers, Mike Andrews, Doug Coby and the Blewetts, but it was too hard for all of them to get out of working. Tommy Jr. tells me we need to invite the Tour drivers as guests because those are the guys the old man loved to race with. Again a huge thanks to all the guys & gals from the Modified Series that did come out. We also had Chuck Hossfeld and one of his sponsors on his own #22 car wanted to race an ROC race. We also had Racing Director Don Hawk, but he quit NASCAR 2 days before the outting.