PDA

View Full Version : LongIslandJam Profile Pictures

RGeeProductions
06-02-2006, 01:01 PM
Many do not have updated pictures added as of yet. Everynight I try to fill a few more in so all have at least 1 picture then I can go back and add till all 3 are there. I am trying to get a good head shot, pose with car shot and a racing/motion shot for the profiles. If you go to the WMT page and look at their profiles, this is how I would like all Riverheads to be. Fran did a great job of covering all drivers in the 1st 2 races. I have WAY more drivers to cover plus racing from the night and all the assorted graphics you see on the JAM. So I am doing as I can and all will have pictures as soon as I can get all the pictures I need. Thanks all, and if you see you are missing some pictures, grab me at the track and I will take them for you. Also, their are a few not so good pictures up for some, they will be replaced when a better/clearer picture is taken. Please feel free to email me with any questions or pictures you may have that you may want up on your profile as all graphics and pictures are edited and posted by me. Thanks again all and PRAY FOR NO RAIN SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!