PDA

View Full Version : Part II??????????????????????????

DriveitinDeep
06-06-2006, 09:30 AM
How about part two of Mighty Mike's interview?

W. J.
06-06-2006, 01:41 PM
How about it? It's like on TV, to be continued.....

allhailunc
06-06-2006, 01:53 PM
look at it this way Deep-might just become the next"reality" show on TV :lol:

LongIslandJam
06-06-2006, 05:02 PM
Part 2 will be aired later this week;)

RGeeProductions
06-06-2006, 07:17 PM
I put up Pit Bull sometime on Wednesday nights after dinner. I did this from first one this year so that mid week we have something special.

DriveitinDeep
06-07-2006, 01:46 PM
MM missed his calling. He's a riot. He should have been a comedian!

allhailunc
06-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Or the circus because he's surrounded by clowns? He's more long winded that Daniel Webster at his trial. Any longer and we might have to make it into a mini-series. What a Gavone :lol:

RGeeProductions
06-07-2006, 03:04 PM
Should I say there is a Part 3?
Kidding, LOL!!!!

Mortgage Guy
06-07-2006, 06:28 PM
Nice job by Mighty Mike, nice to know he remembers the little people who helped along the way. LOL. Boy we used to have a lot of fun over in turn 1 (I think we were the original Turn 1 cowboys, w/o the hats of course). It was a lot cheaper than sitting in the pits, that's for sure. Good luck the rest of the way Mikey. Some of that original crew were some great people:
Scott & Michele Lehmann
Tim Halpin
Stephen Halpin
Lance Schulz
Mikey Mortimer
Skinny Rick
Pauly
Richie Gottfried and his wife
Richie Reisen and his wife
Dennis Krupski
Glen Steger
Noel Halpin
The whole Pedersen Family

An Observer
06-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Yeah the Pit Bull Series is very good. Keep up the Great work. Now , What was Mighty Mike saying about Roger and Buzzy and Paul's big win totals eminating from back when the cars were "slow'? I think those 3 won a bunch when the cars became 'Fast" too, no? Mighty Mike is very entertaining.

Charlie's Angel
06-08-2006, 11:13 AM
I just met Mike today at my shop for the first time. He is a really nice guy. His wife Vicky is great too. So after they left I decided to listen to the video. Wow.. what a funny guy. That was very entertaining. Thanks Pete for doing the interviews. It really lets you get to know the drivers on a more personal level. Mike gave a great interview. I can't wait to see who you have next. Keep up the good work! :) :applause: :applause:

randomrodder
06-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Just a note from Pete's old man. Pete went to the track to do the Mighty Mike interview and not stay for the races because he had Bronchial Pneumonia. Now that's dedication if you ask me.

LongIslandJam
06-10-2006, 11:36 AM
I agree Emil!

Great work Pete and your dedication does not go unnoticed!