PDA

View Full Version : rulebooks...

CJfilms
06-07-2006, 08:32 PM
I have made some pretty drastic changes to the layout of one of the rulebooks...

NO RULES HAVE BEEN CHANGED!!! just the layout of the page!

http://www.mountainspeedway.com/rules/

take a look at the one Late Model rulebook, the 2006 updated version, I will be converting ALL of the rulebooks over to this format during the course of the season. It will clean up the appearance of the rulebooks, and also I will add a link to the top navigation bar as well so no one will ever have to 'search' for the rules. I started with the late models...no reason really...but I will bve working my way through the classes. This will take time!!! This one page took a few weeks to write out all the code...the main problem is copying from the old rulebooks and putting it into the new format so that it looks as nice as this one does.

The main reasons behind this are ...1, clarify the rulebooks location...2, make them all have a 'uniform appearance', instead of each one looking completely different...and 3, I have to do something else other than just driver profiles!!! lol

enjoy, let me know if you have any problems with the new layout...nothing is set in stone, I can easily restore the old pages. - joe@mountainspeedway.com