PDA

View Full Version : Way to go, Sal

pinkswifee
06-11-2006, 01:11 AM
Way to go sal. Congrats on your win!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

michael
06-11-2006, 06:41 AM
Congratulation's on your win Sal. Its great to see you bounce back after that mishap 2 weeks ago. It just sucks that I couldn't be there this week to see it, I'm sure there will be a few more before the end of the season. Keep up the good job, your # 1 fan. Mike

modified_fan
06-11-2006, 09:32 AM
Congrats Sal and the 93 crew!

One hell of a race holding off Park and Anderson for 50 laps. Best of luck for the rest of this season.

fradom
06-11-2006, 10:29 AM
CONGRATS to Sal and Mr. A!!! Nice to see all your hard work and talent being recognized this season. Right up there with Riverheads elite, on the oval and on the grill. Thanks for the sauzeech!

44Magnum
06-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Sal--Congratulations to you and your crew for a great race. Your car looked like it was on rails, and you drove a perfect race. Well done!

LongIslandJam
06-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Nice work Sal!

I can still remember the days of racing online with you... Good work!

Wheel Racing
06-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Congrats on a very well deserved win. You really had to hit your marks and keep your composure during those closing laps. Really impressive, nice job

DAN D.
06-12-2006, 12:18 AM
Hey Sal,
Just think, 3 years ago... where you were in that Charger... then to a place where someone (modified fan) would make a reply to post and say ..
One hell of a race holding off Park and Anderson for 50 laps. Imagine thinking that you would win a 50 lapper with the Big Boys and against veterans like Anderson and Steve Park's uncle. Great job, Congrats to the entire Accardi crew. Great team efforts.. that pay off (once in awhile)Maybe it has to do with your good luck charm Vinny not being there!! LOL, very nice that pinkees wife (Hi Tammy) first replied to this thread . :)