PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Pappy.

winky417
06-12-2006, 12:50 AM
:) Just wanted to thank you again for hooking me up with the ole NEETS firetruck to run at Big Diamond. What a blast.!!!!!! I forgot how much fun Dirt is :cool: Just wish that intake gasket wouldn't have blown. :mad: but it's better the engine blew a gasket and not me (lol) I'll fix 'er up and get 'em next time... Thanks again, Pap. Maddawg P.S. I'm gonna change that # from 02 to 417 for the next one !!!!!!!

pappywrench
06-12-2006, 06:44 PM
You better change it quick, seeing the 02 go out on the track gave me mixed :*-( emotions. I was happy to see someone putting it to use and enjoying themselves :) , but........... I also wanted to rip you out the car and jump in there myself, O:) HAHA I guess I miss it more then I thought.
Enjoy it my friend.

richardpetey
06-12-2006, 09:33 PM
So ya still have the fever, huh, Pap............................... :confused:
Well, if your experiencing a little enduro heat, maybe you should throw some DIRT on it , hehe.............. :eek:
UNCLE PETEY..................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

pappywrench
06-13-2006, 09:21 PM
You got me thinking now Petey, got 2 mustangs at my disposal. Been sometime since the Papster did it in the dirt. Guess I have to tighten up my bib overalls, saddle one of those ponies and get it done. :applause:

richardpetey
06-13-2006, 09:43 PM
Just be careful Pap, if they wet the track too much, those rustangs might oxidize so fast you'll need skid plates under your racing seat................... :eek:
UNCLE PETEY............... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

winky417
06-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Pap, tell ya what, I'll fix the intake gasket, and leave the ol "02" on her. That way, if these emotions "I call it enduro fever" get to ya, it's all ready for ya. If they don't, I'll bring along some paint. ; ;) Even better idea, you drive and I'll be the tech guy, (lol) just need to borrow your portable enduro tech center. Talk to ya soon......... Maddawg