PDA

View Full Version : Online Radio Station

Outlaw
06-15-2006, 09:15 AM
Hello All,

First I want to thank JA for allowing me to post this info here.. Myself and a few online racers have put together a radio station online. We will be doing interviews with drivers from Riverhead from time to time. Our first will be with Sal Accardi Jr. I will post that info here soon. We do live broadcasts of our online races also. But most of all, we have a blast playing music and having fun with our listeners. We play all types of music and also have request links so you can play what you want to hear.. Well, come over and give us a listen and sign up and shoot the bull with the DJ's ... To Listen to Music click on either the WINAMP or Windows Media Players Buttons on top right of site...

The Site is www.bonevardradio.com

Thanks to All :wave: :cool:

jimmy'z
06-15-2006, 07:44 PM
pretty neat...funny too when i went to listen The Regulator was playing...

Yeah; Gearhead here. :D

DAN D.
06-20-2006, 01:44 PM
i cant turn the radio on i am registered .??

ectthunder
06-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Dan just click the winamp or windows media player on the home page by where the song is playing.

RGeeProductions
06-20-2006, 06:16 PM
Just a note. There are no buttons, nor song playing nor winamp or media player on top right. I saved the .asp file and added to media player so I do get the music but site is hard to figure out for an average internet person to find how to listen. The other night I was there and the media player and winamp logos were there. Not sure what changed.

Top Right:

**BYR Listener Box**

SimStop is on The Road Again!!!!!!!

ShoutBlock

ectthunder
06-20-2006, 07:03 PM
If that message is up the station is not playing music at that time.