PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the Memories............

richardpetey
06-18-2006, 01:56 PM
I think the entire Makarewicz family and racing team should be commended for the outstanding job organizing their Dad's memorial race................. :applause:
Thanks for the T-shirts you presented to your fellow division members and all the small things you did to make the day a "thrilling" tribute to your father.................... :cool:
Congratulations to Danny Cascioli, and a big thank you to all the peeps who donated the lap money........................ :drool:
To Mom Makarewicz, Francis; I hope this show of love and respect for your husband helped ease the pain and perpetuates his memory.................... O:)
Thanks again to everyone who made this special day ...................... :cool:
UNCLE PETEY.................. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
PS...Good job on the programs Joan.............. :)

RACERX
06-19-2006, 05:32 PM
I have only raced with you guys and girls for a short time, but that was one of the best races I've had. Very classy race. Thank you, 2j team.

Bill Price jr

Racing Rebel
06-21-2006, 08:22 AM
You all are very welcome. I must say...THAT WAS THE BEST RACE THAT I WAS EVER IN!!! Extremely clean, but exhausting!!! Thank you all for keeping Dad's memories alive and for making the race such a huge success. After the exhaustion, the tears rolled in our hearts and everyone was there to keep our spirits up.
Thanks again!!!

Jason & Marissa

2j Late Model
06-21-2006, 12:23 PM
Thank you everyone who donated the lap money, throphies, and the clean racing. That was one of the best thriller races I've seen all year, and what a great turn out, 23 cars. When was the last time that track saw 23 thrillers in one race??? And how about the stands, they where packed? Was it just because of the thriller race??? I guess we will never know. I think we will plan next year's race sometime in November, LOL. I wish we would've done better, but Kevin lost a motor, Jeff overheated, and looking at Marissa's lap times, all she wanted to do was finish, and that she did. She told me last week if something would happen to her car, she was going to lay on the track so no one could finish. I told her she would just be a speed bump, there was no way to stop this race. But again thank you everyone, and we will make next year even better.

Jason 2j