PDA

View Full Version : New Enduro Rules at Riverhead?????

ajsyrup
06-18-2006, 11:11 PM
What's the policy on changing the rules? It seems like everytime you go to the track, the rules are different or ignored until you actually place.

Wasn't the tire rule last race that all tires had to be the same diameter, but said nothing about matching numbers?

When was that put into effect??

What is the system of letting drivers know the new rules?? Seems like it's just a dq once they actually place well.

I just don't understand the reasoning behind all of it, and wonder if anyone has any clarification on the matter.

LongIslandJam
06-18-2006, 11:19 PM
http://www.riverheadraceway.com/6cyl_enduro.pdf

Section #9

:)

ajsyrup
06-19-2006, 07:58 AM
I know that they are posted, but what about changes? It seems like changes are being made mid-season without letting the drivers know about it??

I understand the need for rule changes, but there needs to be some kind of notification system, a note in with your application, something.

It's not fair to be DQed for a rule change that took effect mid-season.

W. J.
06-19-2006, 10:47 AM
Maybe they think it's the responsibility of the competitors to check the rules for changes periodically, rather than treating them like first graders and sending a note "home"? The best information you'll ever get is the information YOU look for. Keep a copy of the link above handy, and you'll probably never get that kind of surprise again. JMO.

pitbull113
06-19-2006, 12:18 PM
The only change in the tire rule was from a 4 ply to a 5 ply and that was in effect at the beginning of last year. I've been running the sixes since the inception and "all numbers must match " as far as tires go has been the rule since day one. I should know I was DQ'd for it back in 2004.