PDA

View Full Version : Little Baby girl Burd has arrived~~

EricaR
06-19-2006, 09:06 PM
I just wanted to let you all know that Shaun and Kareen are now the proud parents of a little girl! She arrived at around 6 this evening according to sources! I spoke with Kareen yesterday and she had told me that they had picked the name Victoria. She was somewhere around 19 inches and 6 lbs and some odd ounces. Sorry for not having the exact numbers, but I didn't speak to Kid Rock, Frank did!
Also wanted to say a HUGE thank you for everyone who did such a wonderful job for making Shaunfest such a wonderfully fun event!! The bands were fantastic, the chinese auction items were amazing, and everyone in attendance had a great time, even with it nearing what seemed like 200 degrees!!!! See you all on Saturday! Erica....once again....CONGRATULATIONS SHAUN AND KAREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlingxBling
06-19-2006, 09:50 PM
Awwwz a wittle girl...I am jealous (I still have 3 weeks until my due date and no word of her coming early)!! Congrats to the new parents..

LongIslandJam
06-19-2006, 09:51 PM
Congrats Shaun and family,

You guys have been through a lot and I'm glad some joy came your way!

richardpetey
06-19-2006, 11:04 PM
Congrats on the new addition to the Burds' nest................... :applause:
Guess you gotta kick 2/10 outa the crib now................. :eek:
Health and Happiness for Victoria(Lane) Burd..................... :cool:
UNCLE PETEY......................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Geno
06-20-2006, 12:02 AM
Congrats you two & nothing but the best!! Remember, when you need a sitter, I’m busy. However, 2/10 might be available :lol:

Seriously, God bless & congratulations again,

Gene, Jeralyn, Ty & Rose

krt5199
06-20-2006, 08:30 AM
Victoria Layne born 5:53 pm June 19 2006 6 lbs 5 oz 20 in long. Shaun said that she is very healthy and has hair. (Apples don't fall from the tree) I'm hoping that you all get the babies name.... Victory Lane.... lol
I talked to Shaun a few times yesterday and he sounded tired and nervous. After he called to tell me that the baby had arrived he was up in spirits. He sounded happy and said that Kareen was doing good. I can't wait to see her.
Congratulations mommy and daddy. They are going to make a great little family.
When I know anything else I will let you all know.
I had a great time at Shaunfest on Sunday. Geno and everyone involved you guys did an AWESOME JOB!! Well done Mountain.
Kathy

vsmidge68
06-20-2006, 09:03 AM
Congrats to the new parents!! It was great to see Shaun at the track Sat. night. Sorry to have missed the "fest". Heard it was a blast!
By the way GREAT NAME!! :wave:

OC RACING

#9SS
06-20-2006, 12:58 PM
Congrats on the happy delivery of your daughter. Jim and I had a good time at the benefit and it was a pleasure to dunk Kid and Jim. Shaun, you're looking fantastic and you will be piloting that mean machine again in no time. Enjoy your time with that precious bundle, because she will be up and walking sooner than you think. Take care and hope to see you again soon.

Jim and Sue Yamelski

NJ Chick
06-20-2006, 04:48 PM
Congratulations to all of you! Glad that everything went well and that dad didn't pass out in the delivery room :eek: Can't wait to meet your newest addition to the pit crew!

All the best to Victoria Layne! :wave:

Dr D and Cindy

Racing Rebel
06-21-2006, 08:17 AM
Congrats on your wonderful bundle of joy. It's so nice to hear of good news for a change. Best of luck with your daughter and enjoy.

Jason & Marissa
Mac Brothers Racing

CIN
06-21-2006, 09:01 AM
Congratulations on your new "pink" bundle of Joy! Give her lots of Kisses for me!
Cin

krt5199
06-21-2006, 09:21 AM
check out Shaun's website to see about Shaunfest and Victoria Layne

www.home.earthlink.net/~tkeahey/

What a cutie

KYM
06-21-2006, 10:16 AM
CongraTulations Shaun & Kareen, Best Of Luck With Her. And Sue Is Right. They're Walking & Talking Back In No Time. Kim & Joe Barbush

W. J.
06-21-2006, 10:18 AM
Congratulations to you both. After such a rough experienced for Shaun, it's nice to add a new joy to your life as you go through your recovery. Enjoy her, all children are a great gift.

CJfilms
06-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Congrats Shaun and Kareen!!! Now how long until the stroller starts banging up the walls at home???? :applause:

NEETS-1
06-21-2006, 11:12 PM
I was gonna say that Joe!!!!! (#17 baby stoller w/ a flattened right side, hehe).
O Well, Congrats Shaun and Kareen. Little Victoria will be a big help in your recovery process. Hope to see you all at the track soon.

winky417
06-24-2006, 10:58 AM
Nothing like a bundle of joy to lift up everyones spirits. Hope to see ya's at the track soon. Maddawg417