PDA

View Full Version : Mod tour photos

The Bullfather
06-20-2006, 08:53 PM
I think that was some of Fran's best work. The photos from Pa. were great and the details of the mods really showed up well. Thanks Fran for sharing the photos with us on Long Island Jam.

LongIslandJam
06-20-2006, 08:59 PM
Indeed, Fran is the man! He's the master of the modified domain when it comes to photography, and he does a great job!

A big kudos is in store for Richie as well, as Richie busts his @$$ each and every week to post photos for not only Riverhead Saturdays, but the Whelen Modified Tour, Riverhead Sundays and videos for Riverhead and the Bullfather. Thanks Richie!

Thanks Fran!

chrome horn
06-20-2006, 09:29 PM
I'm glad you liked them BF, and thanks for the compliments. J.A. thanks for providing the media to show case them as well as the sponsors who keep the site funded. Actually I'm not all that thrilled with the quality of the pictures I took. I guess you can say "I missed on the setup." Richie should get a lot of the credit because he makes them look good. Like JA said, Richie wears many hats on this site. Thanks again for the compliments and I hope you enjoy these pictures and future ones.

PS- I've got a couple of surprises up my sleeve that will be seen here over the next couple monthes. Richie, rest up, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ace
06-20-2006, 09:30 PM
Richie AWESOME work each and every week. :applause: :applause:

TY Fran for the mod ground pounders as well!

RGeeProductions
06-20-2006, 10:53 PM
Hey Thanks!!! BUT........without Chrome Dome, I mean Chrome Horny, I mean, FRAN, it all wouldn't have happened!!!!!
Fran, you know you're the best in my book....
JA, you left out PoconoThunder.net!!!!
Sorry, free advertising....LOL

Teds Race Tours
06-21-2006, 02:11 PM
Fran is not only one of my fav photogs, he's also nice enough to let me be beating him in our Fantasy Sports League(Auto Racing and Baseball) Great Human Being!!!!

chrome horn
06-21-2006, 09:48 PM
See Ted, that's how I fool people. I let people win the first half, then you won't think I'm that nice. Actually it's called "fantasy" because the reality is the METS are doing great. So I'll take a Championship in reality any day!!!LOL!!!!!!
In all seriousness, thanks for bringing HJ aboard here. Thompson the 29th?

Teds Race Tours
06-22-2006, 09:48 AM
No Bus for Thompson as it is the beginning of "pull you hair out week" for the employees at the Jitney, other wise known as July 4th weekend, which this year will last about 10 days. I may be there in the Sponsor Wanted Olds Alero. If not, we'll definitely be at NHIS on the 15th. See ya at a race track, and in my fantasy league rear view mirror.

Jaws
06-22-2006, 04:39 PM
What time is the bus getting to Hicksville on the 15th??

Teds Race Tours
06-22-2006, 10:53 PM
5:50am Think you'll make it this time?

Jaws
06-23-2006, 12:07 PM
Hey I am drinking ton's of water, and cranberry juice.

I hope not to be passing any stones in the parking lot again!!! :)