PDA

View Full Version : Info about the upcoming weeks...

CJfilms
06-21-2006, 01:07 PM
I have a lot of info about a few of the upcoming events at the track that I will be posting as my memory feels fit enough to deliver the info to me...ha!

First off, July 1st Fireworks Show. IN THE CASE OF A RAIN OUT!!! The show will be pushed back by ONE DAY and held July 2nd, after the NEETS race. The show is set to be a good one this year, so in case something happens that evening, I want everyone to be aware of the show occurring the following night. I hope this will prevent a few emails on that following Monday afternoon asking when the show will be rescheduled...

Second... July 29th Mid-season break, no racing. There will be a Pit Party that Saturday night for ALL NEETS/Mountain Drivers!!! More info will be available on the Pit Party when the time gets closer, I will be posting up the Party info in another thread as well, so I will post the link to that thread here for reference.

Third... It's almost MID-season... I'm still going to hassle some people for driver profiles!!! For now, thank you to some of the Mod drivers for being prepared and willing to work with me on this!!! Remember, when you are ready for the shots and have the form filled out, it makes things move a lot quicker...so THANK YOU!!!!

Like I said, as my memory recalls all that I need to say I will post it up! hehehe!!!
That's all for now!