PDA

View Full Version : almost...Party Time!!! again!

CJfilms
06-21-2006, 01:30 PM
Just a quick note to all of the drivers who will be attending the Firecracker Smacker event on July 2nd. There will NOT be a Pit Party on either the previous night, Saturday, or the night of the race itself!!! There will be, however, a small (SMALL) get together after the race...just a few hours or so for people to talk and hang around after the race which will end EARLY. Since there is a Mountain race on Saturday, we won't be doing anything then...and with Monday being a working day for most, we'll not be trying to throw anything if we would have to end it so early...

So that means that the next Pit Party will be on Saturday July 29th...

I know this sounds like a conflict with the NEETS schedule, but Saturday is the 29th, Sunday is July 30th when the race is supposed to be held...Billy will correct the schedule to reflect the right dates this weekend, I'll make him do it!!! just kidding!

As for the party, on July 29th, the details will be in another dedicated thread...

Mobigsly
06-23-2006, 05:05 PM
I know I will get flamed for this, but can we have some adult beverages after the NEETS race, or is this the beginning of the end?
Is Mountain going alcohol free?
What came first, the chicken, or the egg?

CJfilms
06-23-2006, 06:27 PM
lol... the rooster!

Yes, you can have adult beverages after the race on Sunday...

The point Billy wanted to emphasize is that it will not be an all night affair, a lot of people have work on Monday the 3rd, so the pits will be closing that night!

You can bring beer, no hard liquor, no glass bottles...same rules as before. We had some incidents at the last pit party where a few glass bottles were brought in and unaccounted for at the end of the night, also there was liquor being passed around...like I said, same rules as before. You can't start drinking until after the racing is over. This little get-together will be just that...LITTLE!

I hope that cleared up any confusion...sorry about that!