PDA

View Full Version : The weather situation...

CJfilms
06-23-2006, 06:14 PM
Keep your eyes on this thread!!! If there is a rain-out tomorow, I will post it here as soon as I get the phone call.

The forecast does not look all that great right now, but that can always change...for better or worse. So please don't post anything here, I will post something tomorrow morning IF A CANCELLATION IS MADE, ASAP!!!! If I get word that racing is on, and it's definite, I will post a short reply that we are on.

If nothing is posted by noon the latest, it should be safe to assume that we will be racing as scheduled.

For those who will be coming from a distance, like LI, send me an email
joe@mountainspeedway.com

Give me a CELL phone number to contact you in the case of a rain-out and I will call you as soon as I get word. This has been a big help to some racers with a three hour drive ahead of them who have left their homes & garages less than a half an hour before a cancellation was made. So for up to the minute weather news, send me your cell numbers!

Keep in mind, you may be unhappy to have to turn around on the highway and head home, but it is a heck of a lot better than actually making it to the track and realizing we've cancelled.