PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations!

Geno
06-25-2006, 09:07 AM
After 9 1/2 years of pre-marital bliss, Jason Makarewicz and Marissa Nelmes are going to tie the knot! Hey, it's about time!! :lol: Congratulations to you both! :applause:

NEETS-1
06-25-2006, 09:33 AM
Geez, the way they go at each other sometimes...I thought they were married :rolleyes: , hehe. Just kiddin' :)
I just want to wish you guys all the luck and happiness in the world. Married life is the best if you belong together, no matter what anyone else tells you.
PS- Marissa, Now you will have the curse of everybody mispronouncing your new last name :confused:

CJfilms
06-25-2006, 09:56 AM
Oh Boy! This will be an event not to be missed, I'm wondering where the wonderful event will be held???? Hey wherever you have it, you know I'm available to take the embarrassing wedding photos! Maybe I'll wear a special costume for such a special occassion!!! lol

Good luck Jason and Marissa!!! We knew this was coming eventually!!!

...now just let us know when Baby Mac will be making his/her appearance, ok!!! lol

Congratulations!!!

richardpetey
06-25-2006, 01:02 PM
WOW! After almost 10 years of warm-ups, what's the heat and the feature gonna be like, hehe.......................... :eek:
You are both caring people (even if you don't wanna admit it, Jason) and may you both enjoy health and happiness for another million laps................. :cool:
UNCLE PETEY..................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

2Fast4U
06-25-2006, 08:51 PM
Congratulations to you both! OMG!! Jason you finally lost those CHICKEN feathers and grew something eles and POPPED the ?.. Best of LUCK guys!!
Lisa

Lad3der
06-26-2006, 12:13 AM
Congratulations to the two of you. I know it's no more listen to you that it's coming or why did you have to do it first. So best of luck to the two of you. See you both next week.

88racer
06-26-2006, 11:52 AM
:applause: :applause: Hey Congrats! That's awesome....I wish you both the best of luck!

The Zigs

17Racer
06-26-2006, 12:13 PM
Best of luck to the both of you, :applause: :applause: may you have many years of happiness :applause: :applause:

NJ Chick
06-26-2006, 03:32 PM
Now that you are engaged, just promise that you won't wait another 9 1/2 years to actually get MARRIED! :rolleyes: :p

I can't wait to see your ring Marissa, and I bet that it isn't made from diamond plate from the floor of the trailer either!! :eek: :lol: :D

Congrats you two, we're very happy for you!!
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CIN
06-26-2006, 04:18 PM
Congrats to the both of you. Enjoy every moment of everyday together.

Cin

Oh, and remember, if you should need a "balloon arch", you know who to call... :lol: :D

2j Late Model
06-26-2006, 09:08 PM
Thank you everybody for the wishes. It means the world to us. It is so nice to know that we have so many friends out there. Do not worry, the date is set-------February 16, 2008.
It may seem like a long way off, but not 9 more years.

Thanks again--
The future Mr. :help: & Mrs. Jason Makarewicz :wave:
(oh how I've waited to write those words... LOL)

P.S. Uncle Petey, you crack me up. My eyes were almost bleeding!!! LOL

The Frog Lady
06-26-2006, 09:38 PM
Congratulations Marissa & Jason! :applause: :applause: :applause:

The Frog Lady! :wave:

nbwracing
06-27-2006, 09:23 AM
Congratulations Marissa & Jason. You guys were just glowing at the driver's meeting, although you said you were mad at your mother for telling. It was really nice to see :) :) :applause: :applause: Good luck. Mike Skelly, Jr