PDA

View Full Version : #12 We've had enough

nbwracing
07-02-2006, 01:10 PM
Dear Thrillers teammates & friends from all classes.
It's been an experience racing at Mountain Speedway. I would like to thank all of you who helped us, all of you who advised us, and all of you who welcomed us as newcomers back in March. We made a lot of friends in 4 months, including the tech man, the welder, the photographereven the concession stand girls.
We also raced the NEETS tour the last two times and anyone who's been watching us will know that we always had a respectible finish in the thrillers & the NEETS. I'm writing this letter after Sat. July 1st, thriller race. We started 5th and raced what I saw as a clean race. We came across the finish line in first place. We were so happy until the officials had their way with us. Our freinds, teammates & Fellow racers were dumbfounded when we found out they put us back 2 places for rough-riding & took our win. Mind you, last week we finished 2nd & they gave us fourth, also the same rough-riding with same competitor at our side. I don't have to say names, you know who IT is. So we did what we had to do, not only for us, but for all our fellow racers standing by our side saying this is bull@#$$%. Well, I don't have to tell you how it ended, but we are not allowed to come back after a few choice words on our part.
I'm asking anyone who's been following the thriller class & feels that TOO MUCH FAVORITISM exists in our class, or any class, please email me with with your thoughts, even if you don't agree. I would like to hear from you too. The officials were fighting amongst themselves, we saw it last night. I think they need to listen to the drivers & I'm willing to let them know, through your emails, that there is no room for favoritism at Mountain Speedway. Thank all of you for your anticipated support :) : :help: :help: :help: !!!!!!!
Michael Skelly Sr, #12 thriller mskelly@wildblue.net

Fisha695
07-02-2006, 02:01 PM
If you wanna race next week, I'm sure that MVS would be willing to welcome you to there (you do mean their, right?) track.

461_SS
07-02-2006, 04:02 PM
From the stands it was some pretty intense racing, but there was some dirty driving going on all over the track. Just my 2 cents.

2crew
07-02-2006, 06:38 PM
I was not in a position to see the outcome and beatin' and bangin' that is in question, but I must say that every week it's the same car numbers over the scanner being asked to stay off of his bumper and those cars are penalized two spots during the cautions. Be happy they are not DQing you instead of deducting two positions and try and drive a cleaner race. You know you won even if it was a rough win and that's what counts (not saying its right by any means).

I hate these cars that come in and drive like a bunch of jerks and smash our car up so bad we can't get it in the trailer. If it's an honest racing incident, then ok, but don't give me an intentional winners circle on my door unless I win the race.

While I am here, pick up the pace on the restarts!!!!

thriller 34
07-02-2006, 10:34 PM
I feel your pain. Oh wait, maybe that's just Mountain Speedway making me sick. My exact quote last night as I watched the 7 pull into victory lane was "you've gotta be kiddin me". They move you back 2 spots for "rough ridin", is utterly ridiculous you wouldn't mention any names. I will. BILL PRICE there is a reason while I sat in the stands and he drove his badly damaged car past the stands, there was a bigger cheer than for any feature winner. Now again they bumped you back 2 positions, but it is totally fine that Price started a multi car crash in turn one after the checkers. I mean come on, the one restart he bumped and banged his way in the middle all the way up to second, then he did the same thing when you and Moyer were side by side, pushed his way to the middle and then banked himself off of the both of yas. Personally, Mike, I wanna see you come back next week for one more race...just turn him around and send him in the wall head on, because then he can get out last years car, ya know, the 00 thriller with the dirt late model motor in it. (Don't ask me how I know he has that, I just do) and he will pass tech every time due to the FAVORiTISM, the HORRIFIC FAVORiTISM that plays a part out there. Honestly, I bet they thought he had finished second and that's why they moved you back. I mean, come on, opening week he BLATaNTLY took out Oswald in the opening heat, not one word was said to him. One week he darn near put the 99 in the wall down the front stretch, then pushed him in the grass in 3 and made him spin out. But God forbid someone touches his car. I bought a car and am in the process of running the thriller class next year and I'm starting to think about maybe running it up at Mahoning Valley due to the favorItism and the wonderful people that run that track. Think about this; if you have a thriller car, it costs you 25 bucks to get in every night, 60 bucks for fuel and $335 for tires per set. Now even let's say you get 3 weeks to a set, that's like what $110 per week, so you spend $195 and if you win the race, you get $200...WHAT A DEAL. They have to know that people in the thriller class aren't there for the money, they are there to have a great time and race, but apparently they just want a select few to have fun. If you aren't in that group, you might as well just stay home. I AM PLEADING FOR BILLY B TO START MAKING SOME SENSE OUT AT MOUNTAIN BEFORE NEXT SEASON, otherwise it looks like I'im gonna be traveling farther to race.

RACERX
07-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Well here we go. Let's not start name calling or any of the other crap that starts problems. I am there to race, not to bring my car home in shambles. I don't care for anybody saying I get favored. Take a look back to last year how many feature wins were taken off of, me so who ever the heck you are, get your facts straight. I have raced plenty of tracks and the Mountain is one of the better ones. The 00 was retired due to a bent frame, also the latemodel motor is currently still in the dirt car!!! So let's drop this subject and continue on with this season without a few crybabies. We may lose one car, but the division is filled with lots of talent that I came to be friends with. :D And also, for saying you would like to see another car destroyed, you should not even call yourself a racer!!! :help:

Bill Price jr

2crew
07-03-2006, 08:19 AM
First off, I agree with the post about the 48 bumpin and bangin his way through the pack. Two weeks ago, he came off turn 4 and smashed my whole left side, using my car like the wall. At that point, I did not feel it was intentional, so I let it go. I hope it wasn't intentional!!!

Kid, I have to agree with Price on the quote about wishing harm on another driver. I may not be happy with a person, but I don't wish harm on them.

I think the officals need to take a good look at the thriller class. We have lost two drivers over stupid crap so far this year, not including the 12, and we cant really loose any more.

Suck it up and get on the track!!!!!!!

vsmidge68
07-03-2006, 12:19 PM
I would like to ask what happened to the drivers I saw running the 50 lap Ed M. Memorial race? It was so nice and clean, I really thought it was a very respectful way to honor the man. That apparently isn't the way these guys see themselves. A REAL DRIVER never wants to bring his car home in a basket. He wants to race clean and hard and hope the incidents that occur are just part of racing and not intentional. It is true that every track seems to favor some drivers, (I'm sure if you look on the MVS forum you will find similar posts to this one). When Donny decided he wanted to run a weekly division, we decided on Mountain because of the way we were welcomed there. (I know I've said that before, sry.) Riverhead is in our backyard (literally) and it would take about $10.00 for gas to get there. However, you can only take so much.......for example being called !@#$%^& and told you can't drive and BLATANTLY being disrespected. I'm pretty sure someone on our crew would wind up in jail after about a month. We have been going to Mountain on and off for a couple of years now and I have to say there is a huge difference in management there. (Not kissing butt, so don't even think it. Just saying what I see.) Now I think the Thriller Drivers themselves need to band TOGETHER and make a stand on what they feel is going wrong. I spoke with one driver (not mentioning names, because it isn't my place to) who said he doesn't even want to run the Thriller anymore because of the carnage going on. I'm not really sure how this can be fixed, but I do know that 12-15 heads are better than 1. What I mean is, if the drivers that have been a victim of constant rough riding, or what they feel is favoritism, trying to handle it on their own it is only going to create more problems. Next thing you know, it will be kill or be killed, and that isn't going to get anyone anywhere. If that happens, we might as well stay on Long Island, (I'm sure you know what I mean) Just my very long, drawn out opinion. :wave:

2crew
07-03-2006, 03:29 PM
68, your absolutely right. I was going to say the same thing but didn't. I feel that a good race is a race where my car doesn't require much attention during the week. I think a little bit of bumpin' is ok, but not smashing. Treat me as you would like to be treated.

NEETS-1
07-03-2006, 08:20 PM
I am not going to elaborate on what everybody does in this class at one time or another. Nor will I get into a internet argument with anyone. I will tell you that the rough riding in your class comes from an attitude. The driving will clean up when your attitude changes. I or my officials do not drive your cars....you do. You all watch 2 cars...yours and the 48. We watch 17 cars. Sometimes you get away with something, sometimes you don't...and nothing is said by you. If the 48 does something, and we see it, he has and gets penalized just as you would. If it is missed, I have 7, 8 or more crew at my door saying what he did. I see other drivers doing more, but the crews do not watch them and nothing is said.
One other thing you seem to forget is I am not the Race Director, I do not make the calls, yet I am the one you yell at. I try to tell you what I saw if I watched the race, or I try to steer you in the right direction to get an answer to any of your problems.
I love the Thriller class, not because I started this division a few years back, developing it from the Factory Stocks, but because of the people in it. I consider them all my friends (mostly why I stay out of making calls during the races).
I will tell you this though. When you come up to my tower (which in itself is in the rules and not allowed) I treat you with respect...and I expect the same in return. I do not get loud. I do not curse. I do not degrade you. I do not call you names. When I allow this to happen to me....I warn you several times I will penalize you trying to calm the situation if it persists. I am not afraid to take action (no matter who you are). I am 51 years old and have 40 years experience in ALL aspects of racing. As you have seen with the #12 Thriller decision to be set out for the season, I will not be threatened. I will not be threatened of hurting someone else. I will not be repeatedly be called a "F'ing a-hole" by a teenage rookie or anybody for that matter. I am completely ashamed of some kids attitude and language right in front of their parents.
Don't be thinking I am turning my head on this. I see a problem here and will do my best in the coming weeks to right whatever is the matter. I will make a special effort in watching the races with our Race Director, talking with you and trying to clean this class up. You all will have to do your part, also.
I will start this week with a special Thriller drivers meeting to let you know what I expect of you, and how calls will be made. Let's get this back where it was with everybody friends, and not focus on what has happened, but what "can happen".
I had this same problem with another class last year and we fixed it, so have confidence.

nbwracing
07-04-2006, 08:04 PM
I too have been involved in racing for many years. Even dating back to the Mocateck (make a wreck) days in the 358 MODS.
I watch all the racers in the thriller class and for the most part it is a great group of racers. I do not watch only my son but I am watching instinctively the ones around Mike as you would watch the ones racing around your daughter.
Most thriller drivers hold their line, and know when they have been outraced and do not chop down in every turn just to hold a spot that is no longer theirs. How much of your car should be in the lane for that spot to be yours? At what point, Bill, are you going to stop the block driving, rubbing, pushing and all the nasty stuff that comes after it? As for your drivers meeting, it is long over due. Listen to the drivers, they are sick of the favoritism.
If coming to the tower is a "no no", then you should have directed me to the right person the first time I came to you.
Profanity is also a "NO NO", then why was the 48 car allowed to race with a death threat on his car and I am quoting """RIP #12 in a tomb stone"""?
I don't know about you, Bill, but F@$#$%%#$ is less offensive than a death threat. Maybe the death threat would have been handled differently if it was against your daughter? Shame on you Mr Bill!!!!
I am very proud of Mike.
Karen
PS Thank you to all the racers in the thriller class who drove with class, decency, and respect!

thriller 34
07-04-2006, 10:35 PM
With all the people chatting in this thread, something might actually get done. Aas far as me not being a racer, because I wished harm to your car, there is a diffrence between wishing harm and actually damaging EVERY CAR ON THE TRACK ON A WEEKLY BASIS!!! What did the race winner (who you spun across the line) say in victory lane and I quote, "That 48 car is a maniac."? How did the frame get bent in the 00 car?...Oh, and why did they take those races off of you last year? Could it possibly be that you were enhancing the rules? This year you decided to be legal...but just destroy everything in your path. Now I'm not saying that in your position off of 4 on the last lap I wouldn't have considered giving the 7 a little tap...I stress a little tap, but not a hard left.

RACERX
07-04-2006, 11:01 PM
The frame got bent in turn 2 after getting a flat tire. But if you knew so much, you would have known that!!! It was a case of wrong spot wrong time. So like i said before, let's drop this subject and go on. :eek:

Bill Price

BlingxBling
07-04-2006, 11:59 PM
:eek: This week the Thrillers have off..I say let everyone cool down, and then approach the situation during your drivers meeting the following week. Forum battles do not solve anything.

RACERX
07-05-2006, 12:27 AM
Bling, I really don't know you, but that's what I tried to say. thanks :) :applause:

bill price

nbwracing
07-05-2006, 10:27 AM
I don't regret standing up for myself sat. night now that I see that it's not just me having a problem. Again, I am not mad at the 48, if that's the way he wants to race, I can race like that, too, & I know at least the top 5 cars feel the same way. The problem was that I wasn't allowed to race the way the 48 does, so he could get away with it & I could not. This is my gripe. I would love to shut up, and suck it up, but I have been banned from the race track, so I cannot come to the drivers meeting & stand up for myself. It's up to you racers to stand up for yourselves. I'm not asking you to stand up for me, but for yourselves & the thriller class. It's too late for me, but I know there are some of you guys reading these posts saying, "boy, this guy is right", but are too scared to say anything that may get the officials mad at you and compromise your point position or have the same thing happen to you that happened to me. Please stand up for yourselves & don't let one racer get away with things you don't. There are at least 20 of you guys, and only 1 of him. Please keep telling the officials how you feel. Thank you all again for your support, I started something that needed to be started, but it's up to all you Thriller guys to finish it. Good luck and please keep me posted. Mike Skelly Jr. #12 You guys are the best, and don't let anyone cut you down!!!!!

nbwracing
07-05-2006, 11:40 AM
Ok.....here's the thing. I might be just the girlfriend, but I am still there every week with Mike. I know what I see every week,too. I have grown up around the racing my entire life with my father, and I have ALWAYS been taught that if you can't pass someone clean, then you don't pass them at all. What I see at Mountain Speedway is definitely not always clean passing. One person I know that I can say drives clean is Josh Oswald. I do not watch just Mike when he is on the track, but I do watch the 48, 99, 17, the 25, 2AM, 43, and of course Mike. I like to watch the way that the other good drivers make their way around the track. I have always been a fan of racing. We left our last track because we were treated the same way there. We thought that by coming to a new track, we would be better off, and that especially by coming to a bigger, better track, that there would be no discrimination, and no favoritism. But, we were wrong. And Billy B., you say that you are not going to be called "an f-ing a-hole by a teenage rookie", but Mike never called you that. He just told you to "go f-yourself". Another thing is that Mike is more than a rookie. Mike is a good driver, and many people think that he IS a clean driver. I'm sure that if you asked the fans what they thought, I'm sure that they would say they love watching the #12 and #48 car going at it every week. It is a very entertaining race to watch because of those 2 cars. The fans love to see that kind of thing. Also, it says in the rules that when a caution happens, you are SUPPOSED to go back to the last recorded lap, but they let #48 pass Mike under the caution! Now, I know racing and I never knew that was allowed! I just hope that with all of these posts that are happening that maybe Billy B. will realize that not many drivers like the #48. I remember the #7 car saying "I don't like that 48 car", which obviously shows that not many do. The track has now lost 4 VERY AWESOME AND GREAT drivers because of all the favoritism happening, and maybe it should stop before the track loses even more.Thanks for listening. :)

Britani (the girlfriend)
#12 Hoosier Daddy Racing crew

EricaR
07-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Mike and crew,
I think what you are all forgetting here is that Billy does not make the calls on the track. What got you in trouble and banned from the race track is your blatant disregard for the rules at Mountain. If there is a call made that you wish to question, you should have known that Ed, first of all, makes the calls, not Billy. Secondly, you are to wait until the end of the night to ask about the call in question. By going to the tower in the pits and name calling and screaming, while a race was going on, at the wrong person I might add, you got penalized. Then you continued to tell the wrong person that they play favorites. Then you got banned form the track, and from what I heard about what you called Billy, it isn't as mild as you have stated on many of these posts. When Ed came down from the tower at the end of the night, you would have cooled down an bit, confronted Ed about it, and if he still didn't agree with with you, then you could have taken it to Billy. Perhaps if you would have talked to a few of the other drivers in the meantime in your division, asked them what they thought, your whole class could have been there that night with Billy and Ed, and you all could have stated your opinion, aired your concerns about WHOEVER, and things could have gotten straightened out, possibly in your favor. However, you never make good judgement calls when you are irate. Take it as a lesson, cool off a bit, then talk nicely without bashing someones character, and things might just go your way. I have been involved in racing with my husband for 9 years now, both at Evergreen, Tioga, Mountain, Oswego, Chemung, you name it, and I have seen the same things happen over and over. I love all you guys, you all make Deb and I smile when you come into the office, and I don't want to see any of you leave. I wish things could have gone differently. I have seen calls overturned time and time again by Billy if the proper rules are followed, and there is calmness in your explanation. Take a week to gather your thoughts, and at the meeting, air you concerns, Billy will do whatever he can to control this, and he does listen to you, just not when you are screaming in his face for a decision he did not make.

fancy
07-05-2006, 07:40 PM
I normally only read these posts, not add to them. I was there to see this race we are all discussing. I, too was shocked to see the call. But I am also not the only person who was holding their breath during all the bumping in that race.
Let's be honest about one thing here though. We all like to see exciting races out there. 20 laps run every week caution free is not going to fill the stands. Everyone likes to see a little bumping and position changes. But the line between an entertaining race and dirty driving is sometimes crossed in this class. When you sit in the stands and hear the honest fan reactions to things, you know its not just the driver's who think the rules appear to change for some teams.

Erin C
07-06-2006, 07:23 AM
I don't know about you, Bill, but F@$#$%%#$ is less offensive than a death threat. Maybe the death threat would have been handled differently if it was against your daughter? Shame on you Mr Bill!!!!"

Lets keep this to those who are involved--I am not involved in this, so don't bring me in it, especially if it is used to make a point to my father. My father is proud that I did start up racing, but another thing he is proud of is that I know how to stay out of everyones way. To the best of my ability, I let people pass me because I know I don't have the experience I need behind the wheel to really push for a top finish. All the racers who know me know that I am an approachable person and 99.9% of the racers do know me that well. Also, I am not a Mountain Speedway driver YET, hence another reason why I dont want to be involved. If you want to make a point without angering someone, bring facts and figures, not family.

Erin

nobandwagonhere
07-06-2006, 05:05 PM
ATTA GIRL ERIN! :applause: :p :applause:

nobandwagonhere
07-06-2006, 05:25 PM
Maybe I should voice my opinion on the issue. My name is Donny Oliver and I drive the 55 Thriller car. We wanted to run a division and decided on Mountain for reasons mentioned earlier. We come all the way from Riverhead Long Island to run just about every week, give or take. I'm not the fastest car on the track, but I do know how to hold a line and I do know when I have enough to try and challenge another car. I may be new to Mountain, but believe me, I'm not new to the game by any means. Every race I've been in this year I had taped. Now I've seen some off the wall things. To me, if it is a racing incident, I let it go. That's racing. Bottom line. Doors rub, a TAP in the back to let you know someone's there. That's racing.
Now so far I've been run up to the wall on the frontstretch from the car underneath, almost dumped at the drop of the green IN THE BACK OF A HEAT RACE etc. If it's intentional, I WILL go to that driver personally and I have. If it's not and just an out of shape car, then I let it go. I race the cleanest I possibly can and anyone who has seen my car run can not say different. Now the cars in question run hard. This past week at the drop of the green in the heat race, the 12 car tried passing me in turn 1, underneath in the bumps. What did I do? I tried to hold him there. People do that and that's a part of racing. I didn't get mad, he didn't get mad, he got the spot and moved on. BUT.....and I repeat BUT....if that's how you race, then don't get mad when it happens to you. I started out at Riverhead Raceway, and believe me, I can play like that too. But I came here to get away from that. From what I've seen and heard (can't always go by what you hear), the 48 doesn't like to get it done back to him. I haven't had a run in with him, so I don't know. The 12, I've seen things done to him and he continues racing without missing a beat. The 99 likes to play rough too, but is then in Billy's ear when it happens to him. My main point is, "Do unto others what you would want done to you." Now I like racing against this pack of cars. And each week, we try something different to try and compete. We don't ask for help or bother anyone. If anyone feels a need to say something to us, our pit stall is always open. We have no problem with that. Good or bad. We stay out of the frontrunners way and RACE. Let's not throw that out the window. Mike, if it's true that you're not coming back, then it was a pleasure running with you. You're one of the cars that we watch to get an idea of where we need to be. You're no rookie in my eyes. I'm sure I'll see you again. To all the other Thriller drivers.........See yas all in 2 weeks and let's RACE!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

richardpetey
07-06-2006, 09:12 PM
I promised, at the beginning of the season, that I wouldn't try to come back to mountain and defend the thriller championship....................... :rolleyes:
I had a LM ride lined up and was really looking forward to racing a fast full bodied car................................ :cool:
But, life threw me a curveball and the monies dedicated to the LM had to be used for a far greater purpose.................. :*-(
So I loaded up last year's car and came to Mountain to race against some of worlds nicest people, who no matter what, always made me have fun...................... :applause:
But, the last 3 or 4 weeks, I started getting sent to the back of the pack as a result of someone else's rough driving.............................. :mad:
The officials didn't seem to care that all the wrong drivers were being penalized (directly or indirectly) for someone else's rough driving....................... :help:
Add to this a complete absence of continuity in the tech area and I stopped having fun.............for the 2nd time, I actually lost my temper behind the wheel of a racecar........................ :disgusted
I wanted to get this "off my chest" and let you gals/guys in the thriller class know you're all my good friends and I will not be at the thriller meeting that Billy B. is proposing.......................... :D
Hopefully, I will return as soon as I can have FUN again................... :p
UNCLE PETEY........................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

thriller 34
07-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Can anyone enlighten me on why Skeely got thrown out for calling Bartley a name. As a fan (for now), I would love to see that 12 car out there every week. Isn't there a way that this situation can be amended and allow him to run the rest of the season? I know he didn't do the right thing, but come on....it's your first win and you got SCREWED out of it. I woulda reacted the same way...maybe not barging into the tower, but I woulda been pissed. All I am saying is Billy B., for the good of the division, can't you guys just shake hands and give him a 'don't do it again'. I think it would be very good for the division.

vsmidge68
07-07-2006, 04:24 AM
Ok this is too serious. We need to fix this so Uncle Petey will come back. He is one of the highlights of my trip to Pennsylvania...........Come on guys!!!! :help: :help: :help:

LM13
07-08-2006, 12:02 AM
:) Sounds like everyones' having a good time. It's fights like this that make you wonder why you spend so much money on something that only stresses you out for the rest of the upcoming week. The only way for this division to solve this is for everyone to go home, forget about the past and only think about the furture. What's done is done, get over it and come to the track in two weeks with a smile on your face or stay home because spending that much money on something that makes you this mad isn't worth it.

obyrne07
07-08-2006, 09:24 AM
Can anyone tell me about the thriller meeting? Is Billy B having a meeting? and if so when will it be. Thanks MikeO

W. J.
07-08-2006, 10:12 AM
:) Sounds like everyones' having a good time. It's fights like this that make you wonder why you spend so much money on something that only stresses you out for the rest of the upcoming week. The only way for this division to solve this is for everyone to go home, forget about the past and only think about the furture. What's done is done, get over it and come to the track in two weeks with a smile on your face or stay home because spending that much money on something that makes you this mad isn't worth it.
AMEN and well said!

nobandwagonhere
07-08-2006, 10:28 AM
I agree TOTALLY. When racing becomes "NOT FUN" then it becomes "WHY BOTHER". :wave:

White Lightnin
07-08-2006, 11:31 AM
The "not fun, why bother" comment hits the nail squarely on the head. After 26 years of racing, that is EXACTLY what happened to me. :( :(

JCenduro
07-09-2006, 02:59 PM
:-B Hi folks. I will be glad to announce the return of the runnning of thriller #12 car. I have purchased this great car from Mike Skelly and family and I know they would love to see the car back out front in the thriller division. I plan on returning to Mountain with car in tow, to be driven by Howie Bott. I'm not able to drive due to health reasons, and I know Howie will run up front and run as hard as he can. I would like to thank Mike Skelly for the car, and I wish you the best. Thanks again, jcenduro#29

nbwracing
07-13-2006, 01:50 PM
You guys got it right. Exactly what I did, put my heart & soul into racing & building my own race car form scratch, competed the best way I could, then sold my car because I wasn't having fun anymore. I'm going to try something new, sit in the stands with my friends and watch my car go around, hopefully in first place. Maybe it will be more fun. :wave: :wave: :wave:

2crew
07-13-2006, 04:40 PM
wow the twelve coming back. But yet even better Howie is coming back, yay that makes racing fun. I cant wait, But I have to ask. Why is Howie not driving his own car? ( or am I not in the loop?)

W. J.
07-13-2006, 05:10 PM
wow the twelve coming back. But yet even better Howie is coming back, yay that makes racing fun. I cant wait, But I have to ask. Why is Howie not driving his own car? ( or am I not in the loop?)

Go up 2 posts and read JCenduro's post, like the rest of us did! Then you will be IN the loop! :lol:

RGeeProductions
07-13-2006, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2crew

Go up 2 posts and read JCenduro's post, like the rest of us did! Then you will be IN the loop! :lol:

It doesn't state WHY he isn't driving his own car just that he will be driving this one. Think that's what he wondered.

toots
07-13-2006, 10:33 PM
Howie- Thrilled That You Will Be Back!!!!
Hope Mr Petey Will Be Right Behind You.
Miss You Guys
It Is A Shame That All Of The Good People Are Being Pushed Away From The Track.
Hopefully The Problem Will Be Resolved. Car Counts Are Finally Up And I Would Hate To See Them Drop Back Down.
See You On Saturday-----you Too-mr Petey

richardpetey
07-13-2006, 11:20 PM
I think the reason the Dr. is driving a new craft has to do with the weight and speed at which it can be navigated.............................. :confused:
He's tired of piloting the Queen Mary and wants to get the feel of a light speedboat................................... :eek:
Lose that anchor and full speed ahead Hollywood..................... :applause:
UNCLE PETEY.................. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

2crew
07-14-2006, 02:41 PM
thank you petey.Thats what I thought but I wanted to know for sure. Now we can put Cindy in the purple dino!!! How about it Cindy???

W. J.
07-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2crew

It doesn't state WHY he isn't driving his own car just that he will be driving this one. Think that's what he wondered.
Because the driver can only drive ONE car at a time, that's WHY!!!???

NJ Chick
07-14-2006, 11:26 PM
Oh sure Jeff...make ME drive the QE-2! :lol: :applause: The purple beast will be back in action tomorrow anyway, the #12 isn't quite ready yet. Can't wait to see everyone again! :wave: :cool:

winky417
07-15-2006, 02:21 PM
I've known about this for a while now, since JC was at Skelly's buying the car. Anyhow, the one thing I don't know is what # will be on the car??? 12, 29 or 75.....Hopefully I can use the :cool: #12 when I finally bring my f/s-thriller out of retirement next week!!! Maddawg417-12 :applause:

NJ Chick
07-21-2006, 02:08 PM
Don't worry Winkster, you can keep #12 on your car, we're going to change Mike's car to #75 :cool: See you this weekend! :wave: