PDA

View Full Version : July 8

BlingxBling
07-04-2006, 08:01 PM
Just wanted to remind all of you long distance travelers, Mahoning Valley Speedway has pushed the start time to 7pm until September 2nd. Looks like you will get an extra hour of sleep. No baby yet, so I shall be able to attend, unless by some odd ball chance I go into labor before then. Good Luck to you all..and ah yes, Happy 4th of July!

Richie
07-05-2006, 03:59 PM
No baby yet!! What are you waiting for? Can't get a extra hour of sleep, have to go to Kutztown on the way to the track and pick up a new motor. But hope to see ya there.

BlingxBling
07-05-2006, 07:14 PM
Richie, don't ask me what I am waiting for, ask the little one inside of me who hasn't decided to enter into the world yet. My due date isn't until the 14th..but traveling outside of my area is being risky...especially that close to a due date. I sent Woot a PM telling him to come find me in the stands...weather looks nice and blazing hot, going to be a good day!

W. J.
07-05-2006, 08:13 PM
Hmmm...due date 14th...Bastille DAY, Vive La France!...NO WAY. Don't worry, Bling, girls come out early, boys come out late, for obvious (?) reasons.
Hang in there, it's almost over, and then you won't be able to travel anywhere!

BlingxBling
07-06-2006, 12:09 AM
WJ, If I were this little one I would wanna stay in there as long as I could, it is a pretty scary world out here. I am glad that I didn't go on the day I guessed, and that was July 4th....the waiting game continues...in the end it will be all worth it.