PDA

View Full Version : 7-2-06

nobandwagonhere
07-06-2006, 09:16 AM
I know this is probably getting redundant,.....but I havent seen an answer posted. Its obvious that the 8cyl. results are not up not only due to a printer being down, but the transponders puked the bed during the feature. Which, no big deal we have been down this road before. My biggest question is....how will the points work? I can pretty much guess that the field was not scored past 10th place (and after being in the scoring booth for the 4cyl races,....i could not not expect more. Its not the easiest w/out a clock :help: :eek: ) But how will the points be divied? All in all, great day! Once again had a blast. Poor Petey! Tough break :rolleyes: That checkered flag was looking bigger and BIGGER until turn 1 came. Well, better luck this weekend. Time for your yearly DQ! :lol: :help: :lol: Cant wait to run against you and Howie in the grands. But back to the subject.... POINTS????

chrispy
07-06-2006, 12:23 PM
Nothing in the Area Auto Racing News past 1st place in each division. Does this mean that those of us not in the top 5 will never know where we finished the race?

richardpetey
07-06-2006, 08:07 PM
Thanks Donny! I can't wait to see you and all the RH guys..................... :cool:
Every year we take the trip behind the toll curtain, just to see how bad you guys have it going the other way, hehe..................... :eek:
Yeah! I might bring my thriller car to the Grand, it's a pointless job, but somebody gotta take the DQ....................... :help:
UNCLE PETEY....................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: