PDA

View Full Version : Congrats John!!!!!

good2go1963
07-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Congrats John on your first Grand win!! Sorry I wasn't there to see it, :*-( I'll have to get the video :lol:
I heard it was a great race for all of you guys, don't know the exact finish order but congrats also Bobby and Joey P.
I'll see you next month
Mary :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :wave:

btgoss
07-08-2006, 11:12 PM
I want to say, as someone who had not seen a Grand Enduro race until tonight, that was an awesome race.
I was a little worried at the start, there seemed to be more "smokers" then I would have expected, but the race itself was awesome.

Wasn't able to follow the lead car all the way through, but the action on the track was just great. This is really the kind of racing that they need at Riverhead on a weekly basis.

So congratulations on the win, and to the rest of the field, congratulations on a hell of a race.

RacinRob
07-08-2006, 11:41 PM
Congrats JOHN COZZA AND BOBBY PEASE, two guys that took me under their wing and are class acts. No better way to do it for Racin Rich, thanks for everything guys and congrats.

CIN
07-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Congrats John, Bobby, Greg, Joe & Frank for the Top 5.
What a great race! Rich would have loved it! A special congrats to all the Grand racers.

Thanks WildChild for the "bump"...nothing like seeing the double 0 in your rearview....

I'd also like to say "Thank You" to Bill Denniston for saying YES to all that I asked in the last few months.
Thank you Bill for Honoring my husband - RacinRich.

Cin

99racing
07-09-2006, 12:33 PM
Congraulations John on your first grand Enduro win.. that was a great race..

Kim & Jason

CIN
07-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Good to see Uncle Petey, Dr. D and Miss NEETS out at the HEAD... ;)

richardpetey
07-09-2006, 05:40 PM
Thank You Cindy, always a pleasure to see you ( I'll fix ya up with an auto trans. if you really want to race in the guy/gal enduro).............. :applause:
Kudos to John Cozza in the #59 Grand Machine (Cup Car, hehe) for his impressive run yesterday....................... :cool:
Thanks to #19 ( Mr. Weezer ) Anthony Foerster for the push after the race, good to finally meet ya...................... ;)
I would like to express my appreciation to everyone at RH for making my visit a fun day................................. :)
I think I brought a knife (my NEETS car) to a gun fight(Grands), I gotta say you peeps in the Grands have really stepped up your game, its a fast and exciting race............................... :drool:
Last but not least, thanks to the "Peaseman" for his hospitality and friendship, you truely are a remarkable person and a good driver........................... :cool:
UNCLE PETEY............................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

nobandwagonhere
07-09-2006, 07:11 PM
Glad to see Petey and Howie come down to the "Bullpen" for a few turns with us. I will cherish the moment when I passed Petey on the frontstretch. I thought i was actually doing something till I found out his fuel pump went kaput! Once in a lifetime experience :applause: :lol: :applause: . Great job by Howie getting in the top 10. All in all, good night. I wish the track would make up their mind with the black flags. One week everyone is getting black flagged and the next race everyone is dumping and theres no black flags. Cin, glad to be a part of this memorial race. Whatever happened with the Grand Drivers group pic? But it was very nice to see Richs cars back on the track. Wish we couldve done better but RF caliper trouble wouldnt let us (Rf locking up from seized caliper; flames, sparks, the whole 9 yards). If only it was the LF I wouldve been ok! Anyhow, thanks for a great race and a very nice tribute! :wave: Petey and Howie....see you next week? :help:

CIN
07-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Sorry Donny about the pic....
Everything went down so fast...we originally were going to have pictures done in the pits, but thanks to Robin V for asking if it would be okay to do on the track, we were able to get out there in front of the crowd...needless to say, we had to move real fast...We still have other races, so one of these times I will get everyone together for a shot...Thanks again to everyone for a great race...I think you all impressed the Saturday nite crowd...at least all the people that came up to me in the pits love the Grands the most of all...

See everyone soon!

Cin

CIN
07-10-2006, 01:32 PM
Hey Uncle Petey...

Would love to race the Femduro with ya... :applause:
And an auto would be great... :D
If I put "lead" in my shoes to get me moving faster, will I be D'Q'ed?... :confused:

CIN

Oh and NO RAIN

vsmidge68
07-10-2006, 02:28 PM
Hey Cin,
I think you should be ok as long as you aren't in the car when they tech it. Far as I know there aren't any "shoe rules" yet. :lol: lol
It was nice seeing you Sat. night. Great Job!

NJ Chick
07-10-2006, 04:19 PM
Thanks for everything Cin, the race was so much fun and we were honored to be a part of it for Rich. It was great to see everyone that we don't always get to see, like JA, WJ and Ralph Soluri, you look great Ralph! :wave:

So sorry about your caliper Donny, you were doing great out there too, dang it! :disgusted You'll see us this Sat too, by the way. ;)

Congrats to John, Bobby, Greg, Joe and Frank, awesome job you guys!
Thank you Bobby P for the tires and for your always generous hospitality....got cake? :lol:

Cin, you and Uncle Petey will make an awesome team for Femduro! We should start doing the "No Rain Dance" now... :p

Thanks again to all for a great time!
#75 - Bott Racing

tstiles
07-10-2006, 05:33 PM
way to go john and bobby! i never thought i would see the day that john cozza would jump on top of his beautiful race car and dent the roof. but he was a happy guy and i was glad to be a part of the celebration ...

bobby your car was flying out there.

#4 trux t. stiles

richardpetey
07-10-2006, 07:15 PM
Hey Donny! I'm not as good as you think I am and your better than you think you are................................ :confused:
Ralph Solari, God Bless you buddy, its great to see a good guy get a break in life, stay healthy................................... :cool:
Cindy! You don't have to worry about going fast in the Femduro, it'll come naturally, remember it RUNS in the family................... :eek:
Almost forgot.......Good run Hollywood................... :applause:
UNCLE PETEY................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CIN
07-10-2006, 08:24 PM
Petey,
Last year I only went "fast" after I hit the guardrail in turn 3...maybe I should get that part over in the first lap this time... :lol:

John Cozza
07-10-2006, 08:28 PM
What a night!!!! It was one of my happiest wins of all of my years of racing at Riverhead. I really wanted to win Saturday night.....but I didn't think with a new car it was meant to be yet...still getting used to driving a car, not a truck as in Super Pro and Enduro...
I want to thank Cindy for everything that she has done this season for the Enduro division and for all of us. :wave: O:) Everyone wanted to be in the top five because of what this race meant to all of us.
As Bobby Pease always says "We are an Enduro family!" I completely agree with that. I raced Blunderbusts and ProTrucks for years, but the closeness of the Enduro division is like no other. The Pease's constantly host gatherings after races. We hang out together at each others houses and we are always helping each other out. Over the last two years, these close relationships have helped us get through the tough times and have cemented friendships that will "endure" for a long time.
Great having Uncle Petey, Cindy, and Howie at Riverhead. Hey Uncle Petey, I won't jump on my roof again....LOL.
Special thanks to Dan Jones :applause: ...and thanks to Brian Brown for stepping in to score...we missed you Mary....!!!
Gotta go and fix my roof.
John

good2go1963
07-10-2006, 10:09 PM
I missed all of you guys, too, and sorry I wasn't there for the first Grand win :*-(
I was there in spirit though, and thanks to Jan out on the track on the cell :lol:
Hmmmm, I guess you can try for grand win # 2 next month when I'm there. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Bobby Pease
07-13-2006, 06:32 PM
Just got back from camping!! GREAT job buddy!! I didnt see you dent your roof! But then again, I was getting pushed out onto the track! LOL.... Thanks to Bill D for getting the tow truck to push me out there!
What a great race, I gotta tell yaz, At the camp site, there were a few riverhead raceway regulars a few sites from me, and I overheard them talking about the GRAND ENDURO race! Of course me being shy (LOL) approached them the next day and I happened to bring up that I was a competitor in the Grands...WOW, were they thrilled..I can tell you this, they will not miss a Grand race for the rest of the season! GOOD to hear!
Great job again John, you deserved it bro! Also, good job Greg, Dr D, Uncle Petey and the rest of my enduro family!! AND, great cake Cindy Bott! Talk soon dudes!! Missed ya Mary!!
Bobby Pease :wave:

Lad3der
07-13-2006, 11:49 PM
hey john,
congrats on the win. you looked good out there. sorry to take so long to write this but i been extremely busy. but look you and bobby say were an enduro family. and i just want to say that i am glad to have such a nice family