PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Wayne

Ace
07-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Congratulations Wayne on your WIN! I don't know which I enjoyed more, the race or the victory lane speech! That's now 4 WINS in the past one year , compared to the other guy who has 2 wins in 10 years. SORE LOSER? Like you said in victory lane, you are a heck of a WINNER! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

44chargerfan
07-09-2006, 10:07 PM
Great Job Wayne good luck finding the van

KickItUp
07-10-2006, 10:58 AM
I was watching a Dale Earnhardt Junior interview last night.. He mentioned working for his father in the dealership, and going to school for auto mechanics and such.. He said he ran late models, and only had 3 wins in 159 races, and he thought his career as a racer didn't exist..

Wins don't mean you are a better driver than someone else..

Of course, if the other guy you are referring to, had the same money and equipment as the dude who won, maybe he too would have more wins..

rabbid1
07-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Congrats Wayne ! Wish I didnt get punted , Thought I could catch you . Finally got the car running good , Oh well . Thanks to some real great fellow drivers we shouldnt miss a beat . Got some good practice trailering the car home with my left foot , So if I have to I'm sure I can race with it too ! ; )

bulldozer
07-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Congrats on the win and the speech. Money is earned by Wayne by getting sponsors and talking his but off. If you don't have the money, don't race or don't complain. I'm sure Wayne could use more money, like EVERYONE else. One heck of winner you are.

CIN
07-10-2006, 04:30 PM
Congrats Wayne on the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks for all your help Saturday nite....

Cin

LongIslandJam
07-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Congrats Wayne!

This win was a good one for you... Just keep racing like you did this past weekend, and you'll silence your naysayers!

BOWATCHER
07-13-2006, 11:07 PM
Nice job Storace!!!!! Hammer Down!!!