PDA

View Full Version : Grand Enduro pics

nobandwagonhere
07-10-2006, 05:05 PM
I gotta say,...very disappointed with the grand pics. Last I checked it said "more to come". Well, it doesnt say that anymore.....but there arent any more pics? :help: :disgusted :help: :disgusted

LongIslandJam
07-10-2006, 05:57 PM
As a fellow enduromaniac, I too am disappointed in the photos for the Grands...

And to be honest, I'll take the blame. We had a new photographer try out, Michael Mercurio, who we thought would be able to capture the night shots better. It was his first night out at Riverhead after shooting Cup races, and he was not used to the lack of light. Michael has assured me that he will step it up , so that our night shots are even better than ever.

In an effort to make it up, for the next Grand Enduro race, I will try to have multiple photographers on hand to take extra shots for you guys.

On behalf of myself, Michael, RGee, and the LongIslandJam.com, I apologize. :(

We'll try to focus on you guys next Enduro...

RGeeProductions
07-10-2006, 06:00 PM
Ditto............

racing#s
07-10-2006, 06:59 PM
The Riverhead Raceway site has a few from the night race up in their photo gallery.

rabbid1
07-10-2006, 07:01 PM
Blunderbust feature is a bit light too , only up to lap 6

WEEZER
07-10-2006, 11:14 PM
No need to apologize JAMS MANS even without a few pics the LIJ rules, and what lacked in photo made up with the report, but I must say, somebody had to have had TOO much cucumber and vinegar while writing that story!!
Not enough moderation could make you DILL.
The pickles gettin greener!!!

RebelMtrspts29
07-10-2006, 11:20 PM
I seem to remember being blinded on many occasions by flash bulbs going off all during that race from all over the track....either the fans were really liking our grands race or they were all taking pictures of my car that got the &*$# kicked out of it do to a few rough drivers. Wasnt sure if it was JAM photographers or fans?

Brian #29