PDA

View Full Version : Test and Tune or just tunes

J & J Racing 41
07-18-2006, 08:39 AM
Will there be a test and tune on the night of the party? :confused:

CJfilms
07-18-2006, 06:27 PM
Sorry guys, no test and tune...

Reason: This will be an event for BOTH mountain speeday drivers and NEETS drivers. It wouldn't be fair to have practice for only one division that night, even though the NEETS drivers are racing the next day, there will not be a test and tune.

Also, even though there is no test and tune, the pits will still be open at 2pm. You can drop off your car/trailer early on during the day so you don't have to pull it around with you if you are from out of the area...or if you have a HIVE FULL of cars your crew will be bringing...Busy Bees!!!

And no test and tune means no charge this time...since the $5 at the gate last time was to cover for the employees and ambulance.

The guidelines will BE APPLIED at this party, and they will be reposted before the event. Main points...no hard liquer, no glass bottles, no fireworks AT ALL, and the party is over at 2AM.

See you all there!

PURE NOVA
07-19-2006, 12:10 AM
:confused: The schedule shows a test and tune night for this date.
the '72' crew

CJfilms
07-20-2006, 04:38 PM
I know, that schedule was made at the beginning of the year with the intention of running a test and tune PROBABLY!!! Billy decided it would be less of a hassle to leave the schedule unchanged and make an adjustment when the time came...if necessary

I should have corrected that one myself, but thank you for pointing that out to me Mark!