PDA

View Full Version : Figure 8

leah28racing
07-19-2006, 02:49 AM
Congrats to George winning this week. It was nice to see a clean race as always between George and my father. They've always run good against each other. If it's not my dad winning, I'm glad to see someone win who drives the racecar like a gentleman, and that can pass someone without dumping them to get a better finish.

Short & Simple
07-20-2006, 02:31 PM
You mean to tell me the other multi winner bumps and dumps? I cannot believe it.

loving74
07-21-2006, 12:00 AM
I agree with Leahnickfig828 100%!!! It's nice to see a race that the leaders are racers, NOT dumpers! George is an awesome driver, as is Roger M. and Carl B. Probably the 3 most fairest drivers out there! I would rather see anyone of them win before anyone else! GREAT race guys!

Gravel
07-21-2006, 05:57 PM
I've got to add Tom Kraft to that group. Many, many times I've have seen him get into an incident and put himself to the back. Even when the other person said it was his fault. Or help push a competitor to get started. All in all, the figure-8 group is a good bunch of people.

The Bullfather
07-21-2006, 06:04 PM
...if anyone deserves a win, it's got to be Slim Jim!

loving74
07-23-2006, 09:31 PM
I think the point of this was to congratulate people, not to argue who bumps or dumps. Everyone deserves to win, it's just a matter of how you get that win! Clean or Dirty!

The Bullfather
07-23-2006, 10:01 PM
Neither am I...... but it seems that guys like Kraft, Sprague, and Maynor even Hyde have had hard work pay off. All great drivers, who put a lot of time into their respected machines. Slim Jim has come close so many times, but had the rug pulled under him. I know a few bucks into horsepower would help, but remember, we live on Long Island. A few bucks you'll only see when you come over the Smith Point bridge. They tell you not to feed them, but people do anyway! :lol: :rolleyes: :drool:

How many years did it take Kenny Hyde to earn that first win?

loving74
07-24-2006, 12:14 AM
Once again I think we are getting off the subject. I agree that Sprague and Maynor are great drivers. They've got lots of experience. All others are good drivers, no one said they weren't. Slim Jim is awesome, but that isn't the subject here.

Fkraft99
07-24-2006, 12:59 AM
Ha Ha Ha, I Love It. George and Roger Are Great Drivers. I must agree, but last time I checked, they were 2nd and 3rd in points. So what does that make the point leader? Extraordinary??? lol Congrats on the win George.

leah28racing
07-24-2006, 02:52 AM
I've been waiting for your reply. Well, our fathers have been in a feud for a long time, we just finally became adults ourselves, and looked past that and become friends, so let's not ruin it, ok, lol!!!

You and I both know the truth and the seasons not over yet anyway, buddy. I think it's gonna be close with those 3.

Short & Simple
07-26-2006, 05:18 PM
Fkraft99, I don't know you, I know know of you Dad. Now if he drove the 10 or the 28 he would win every night. I remember when he started almost 30 years ago. I even remember the feud...both were wrong.

Well T.K. is leading the points, but the 10 and 28 are right there. It will be fun.