PDA

View Full Version : Pictures will be back soon...

Erin C
07-20-2006, 12:12 AM
Due to a loss of power in the Warminster area as a result of a bad storm, Photo Joe's pictures are temporarily unavailable. The pictures will be unavailable until, at the earliest, Thursday, July 27th because of the move previously mentioned in another post.

He apologizes for the inconvenience.

CJfilms
07-20-2006, 04:33 PM
So Sorry!!!

I wasn't planning to take the whole site down this early, but Tuesday night, a severe (more like violent) thunder storm hit my area and knocked down lines, uprooted trees and left drebris everywhere! About 24 hours after the power went out, the police came around door to door and informed us the area was in a state of emergency doue to the lack of power, and that the electric co. did not know when it would be back for some residents...

Luckily, it's on now! But I believe there are still areas in the dark. So my plan for now with the move in mind is just to leave the site down for now and wait until everything is situated in the new house, before I start loading things back up then unhooking the computer then loading them back up again...

Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience, but most of this was out of my control...

talk about a bad storm...the power went out before the lightning even hit the area...the wind knocked a tree down (A BIG TREE) on one side of my development...then lightning struck down a pole on the other side...

richardpetey
07-21-2006, 07:21 PM
The cops showed up too! Musta been some kinda party to cause all that damage........................ :eek:
Gee! A state of emergency..........musta been scary...............were the boys in blue going door to door handing out complimentary underwear to replace the soiled units....................... :confused:
Hope all the inhabitants of that BIG TREE are OK...................... :help:
Better turn off all the lights and make sure you don't glow in the dark, maybe you got struck by lightening...................... :rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY............... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
07-28-2006, 08:54 AM
I'mmmmm BAAAACCK!!!

I did promise!!!! AND I am working on keeping the promise of having the photos up ASAP! I ran into a big snag at the new house...no cable ran into the office. The previous owner said that the house was wired for internet...dial up maybe? But the only cable wire in the basement was hooked up to an old satellite dish. So I have a 100-ft. long cable run through my living room and into the basement so that I can start getting things back up and running for now.

The cable guy was due here in about an hour ago, so in another two hours or so he should be getting here... All in all, things should be back to normal shortly and ALL of the photos should be back online!

Again, I have to apologize for any inconveniences and thank you all for putting up with me during this time!

I will post again when all is good!

Later