PDA

View Full Version : Street Stock Shootout and 4cyl. 50

wishfish
07-23-2006, 03:35 PM
I have a couple questions about the 4cyl. race the same day as the SS shootout. The first is, will it be a points race? The next is, how will we qualify? Is there any payout info yet?

Thanx No.8 4cyl.

Geno
07-23-2006, 09:19 PM
Will let you know as soon as I hear something back. So far (per schedule), there is a 50-lap 4TH race, but unfortunately, I don't have any more info as of yet. Will let you know as soon as I know the facts :)

Geno
07-27-2006, 09:14 PM
There will be a general press release out tomorrow or Saturday.

As far as the rules for the street stock shootout, they are the same as the regular class. Track tires must be used. The registration fee is $75, which includes the driver. The SSS is $1000 to win and the rest of the purse should be if not the same, very similar to last season. Qualifying will be done via time trials.

Trophies for the top five are courtesy of Junction Bar & Grill in Pittston.

The 4 cyl’s will be running a 50-lap feature. The winner should take $400, as long as the car counts are there. Sponsorship is pending. I believe heat races will qualify the cars for the 4 cyl. show.

One last note. Saturday’s rain out didn’t help with putting together lap money sponsors. However, there’s still a plan for the cash. if anyone is willing to throw $20 on a lap, we would like to start with 10-lap intervals (lap 10, 20, 30, etc.). If interested, the money must be paid on or before Saturday, August 5th. If you’d like a lap, please post.