PDA

View Full Version : Justin 28

leah28racing
07-24-2006, 03:19 AM
I think Justin is a great kid. I have to say though, some of those guys out there like to push him around, just because he's young and doesn't have much experience. But I'll tell you 1 thing I've seen a few mod drivers that drove for years and they never finished well.

Goodluck Justin, a championship will come your way, just stay positive (and push back once in a while).

outlawfab
07-24-2006, 09:21 AM
This kid is the real deal! Just sit back and we will see where he is in five years and where the rest of the Riverhead mod drivers are!!! :cool:

fastgal
07-24-2006, 01:44 PM
I have to agree. Not only can he drive, but he also is well spoken and has that look that a sponsor likes. I wish him the best.

Mortgage Guy
07-24-2006, 07:06 PM
I agree he is very talented, but getting pushed around will only make him stronger. I say let him take his lumps and when he is ready, he will give them back. Finish races and the rest will come. Keep up the good work.

modified_fan
07-24-2006, 09:42 PM
Hey......I'm a big 28 fan and I think I've posted that on this board.

I missed my first modified race here in 6 years this past saturday. The one that Deucey won.....(or did he walk on water from what the posts here read?).

Did I miss something that brought forth the comment of "some of those guys out there like to push him (Justin) around"? Given the small bullring nature of competitive modified racing at Riverhead, what driver here does not get his/her bumps and bruises??? OR has he been outright dumped and I've missed those occurances?

Regardless.......all the best, Justin!