PDA

View Full Version : BlingxBling is now officially a MOMMY!!!!!!

RGeeProductions
07-24-2006, 09:40 PM
Amanda, BlingxBling, had a baby girl at 12:55 pm today and all is well. Sorry for delay but just got the call. Any more info and I will or anyone else can post it here.

Congrats Amanda!!!!!!!!!

LongIslandJam
07-24-2006, 10:40 PM
Yes! Finally some more help for PoconoThunder.net... Richie has already been asked to teach your little girl Microsoft Frontpage, HTML, and Flash...

Just joking (well kind of)... Hope you're doing well and the little one. What's her name? Cmon, inquiring minds want to know!

RGeeProductions
07-25-2006, 01:11 AM
Have to teach Mom first!!!!!

pinkswifee
07-25-2006, 08:34 AM
congrats amanda :applause:

CIN
07-25-2006, 09:05 AM
Congrats Amanda... :applause:
Now the fun starts... :D

W. J.
07-25-2006, 10:00 AM
Congratulations Amanda!!!! Now your whole life will change, for the better, though you may not always think so, especially in the middle of the night, LOL. Let's get some pictures of the little lady to RGee so we can show the world.
We are all very happy for you on the birth of your daughter. May you live well, and teach her all the things you know about racing, but more importantly, all the things you know about life and being a good person.

99racing
07-25-2006, 11:38 AM
Congrats Amanda on the birth of your daughter..

Lori/39x
07-25-2006, 12:22 PM
Amanda,

It's about time!!! I've been waiting to see this post for a couple weeks now! Yippeee!

Many, many congrats for you and your new little bundle of joy! In a few weeks, (trust me on this one), you're not going to know what you ever did before you had her! You're gonna love it!

I can't wait to hear all the details! Spoil her rotten, they're only little for such a short period of time.

Congrats Bling, and Baby Bling :rolleyes:
~ Lori

2Fast4U
07-25-2006, 02:55 PM
Bling take care of little EMMA ELIZABETH, she weighed in at 8lbs. 3oz.s
Both are doing fine!
GOOD LUCK!!!
Lisa :wave:

Richie
07-25-2006, 05:30 PM
Congrats Amanda, now the fun begins. I have a friend I work with has a daughter named Emma. If names have attitude you WILL have your hands full. Best of luck to the both of you.

RGeeProductions
07-25-2006, 07:43 PM
Bling take care of little EMMA ELIZABETH, she weighed in at 8lbs. 3oz.s
Both are doing fine!
GOOD LUCK!!!
Lisa :wave:
Thank you so much for the added info. Amanda never gave me her number and when her sister called me I was in a hospital and only got the voicemail and no missed call with the number!!!!!

2Fast4U
07-25-2006, 08:18 PM
Bling is in the Wilkes/Barre General Hospital..She will be there a few more days due to a C-Section had a few problems but doing fine now..She is THRILLED to death that her little girl has finally arrived! Her # is 1-570-829-8111 Room 330.. :)

NJ Chick
07-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Congrats Amanda, just heard baby Emma has arrived!! The stork was a little stubborn, but glad that everything went well! Rest while you can.... :lol: Can't wait to meet her!
Congrats again, we're very happy for you!!! :cool: :wave:

The Dr and Me

unowho243
07-27-2006, 07:24 PM
congrats Bling! :applause:

BlingxBling
07-27-2006, 08:15 PM
Thank you all! Baby Emma and I came home today...I am still recovering from my battle wound. I wish I had bragging rights to say I went through some odd number of hours of hard labor, but my labor was cut short when an emergency c-section had to be performed. In the end all turned out wonderful. She is GORGEOUS and 100% healthy. Big Blue eyes, light brown hair, chubby cheeks, and a spiteful attitude that is going to give me a run for my money in the future. She is a nice healthy size too!! 8 pounds 3 ounces and 20.5 inches long. Again thank you all for your nice wishes. Pictures of this tiny bundle will be up soon. I just need to get situated.....talk to you all soon!!!! :wave:

W. J.
07-27-2006, 08:30 PM
Even happier to hear that all is well with you both. Now all your fun gets redefined, LOL! Best of everything to both you and baby Emma.

tstiles
07-28-2006, 02:04 PM
A big congrats to you from the #4 truck enduro team. Good luck. I have a 2 and a half y/o that is like an energizer bunny. God bless.

terry stiles