PDA

View Full Version : Good luck, have fun to all!!!

winky417
07-30-2006, 08:01 AM
Today I have to make one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make. :confused: That decision is to Coach my ConnieMack Baseball team in their Championship Game or Race. I chose to coach my boys. I can race next time but these boys may never get this opportunity again.
So wish us luck, and I'll see you all next time. Hope you all have a fun, safe race. Winky417---Maddawg.

rabbid1
07-30-2006, 11:38 AM
Good call Winky ! I'm sure all those kids are counting on you !

Bobby Pease
07-30-2006, 01:19 PM
Your kids will remember this forever! Besides, there are going to be many more races brother!! Family first!
CYA soon bro...
Bobby Pease

spier racing 93
07-31-2006, 10:33 PM
Hey Winky, how did your guys do in the championship?

Geno
07-31-2006, 10:38 PM
Good decision Maddawg...always another day to race! It had to have been killin' ya not to be at the track, but, how'd they do??

racenut38
08-01-2006, 06:56 AM
Hey maddawg, you're a great dad. Hope you guys won. See you at the next one.

winky417
08-03-2006, 06:07 PM
Well, thanks for all your support! It was an awesome game but unfortunately we lost. We did have a great season though. Had the best record in regular season and went to the championship game in the tournament undefeated. I'm so proud of all my boys. They played excellent. My Congrats go out to Jenkintown Connie Mack for their Championship. We'll take 2nd (proudly) this year, but we'll get them next season.
As far as racing goes, yeah, it drove me nuts not being there. But I wouldn't change it for anything. I'll be there soon enough !!!!! Ready to kick some .... Thanks again and see ya's soon
Winky417--Maddawg