PDA

View Full Version : How about a big thank you to:

mystic1582
07-30-2006, 11:07 PM
John Saccomandi for getting the link to Mylaps.com hooked up via the internet. Everyones results and lap times are listed here for this past race, and the transponders scored the cars and laps for the race (nothing new).. BUT John went above and beyond the call of duty to get this link established and everyone who races at Mountain can benefit from it. Thanks John...."Sac-O-Computer Savy"!!

Geno
07-30-2006, 11:11 PM
Nice going John & Brad. Glad to see it finally happen! :applause:

Here's a link:
http://www.mylaps.com/search/advancedSearchResults.jsp?searchText=Mountain%20Sp eedway&subject=5

NEETS-1
07-30-2006, 11:33 PM
I saw it...it's just WAY cool. The drivers will love this. Thanx John and Brad :applause:

rcp_ny
07-31-2006, 09:00 AM
I love it. Only problem is I can't seem to get registered without a transponder number, which of course I don't have. I've submitted a feedback and will update this thread if/when I get an answer.

[Ok, got a response to my feedback. Good response time. Bad answer. "Unfortunately MyLaps does not support registration with a rental transponder." So I guess I don't get to see my lap-by-lap data. But it's still cool!]

Sac-Man
07-31-2006, 01:13 PM
From my buddy Steve Petry who didn't make last race because he's rebuilding his Jasper Sprint Car.
The next race write down the number on the transponder you rented. Then after the race you can search on the transponder number and get your lap by lap info.

Sac-Man
:wave:

mystic1582
07-31-2006, 01:23 PM
I have used the rental transponders from Bridgeport. If you write down the number on it, you will have to register it when you go onto Mylaps to get your lap by lap data, which includes each lap time and avg mph, and you can also graph your progress through the race for consistency, or if a tire is going away, etc. I think they allow up to 4 transponder registrations. So I think you may have to delete a serial number after you register this many. Also, once someone else uses the same transponder after you, their results will show under your registration and vice-versa if they register. It is best to get your data a day or so after the race and print your results.

PURE NOVA
07-31-2006, 02:28 PM
ERICA, IS THERE ANY WAY OF GETTING THE TRANSPONDER NUMBER OF THE BACK OF THE UNITS. EXAMPLE MY NUMER ON THE TRANS. WAS#18. NEED TO KNOWE THE ID NUMBER FROM AMB
THANKS MARK PAINE #72 :wave:

Sac-Man
07-31-2006, 03:17 PM
Mark, I think the #18 you are referring to was written in magic marker on the transponder. But there also should have be a number approximately 8 digits or so on engraved into the transponder. Erica could get that for you but I'm sure she'd start to grow weary of cross referencing all the numbers if everyone starts asking. :rolleyes:

Sac-Man

racenut38
07-31-2006, 08:55 PM
good job on the mylap page. real cool :applause: :applause:

CJfilms
08-01-2006, 02:16 AM
Hey Sac-man and Mark...and Erica...

In light of this new feature at the Mountain, if I can get my hands on that eight digit number from Erica...or even get my hands on the transponders at some point, I will make a new page on the site. I will setup a page with links to mylaps.com for each transponder, even if it means I will have to register each one of them myself so that the results show up, I will do something to make the individual transponder readouts public!

...So Erica, let me know if you already have a list or something like that. If you do, make me a copy for Saturday. If not, I will ask Joe if I can do something with the transponders either this Friday night, or some time on Monday after all the racing. It would be nice to have something put together for the SSS this weekend.

...Sac-Man, if I have any problems with AMB or registering anything (I probably won't), can I send you an email for help?

...Mark, sit tight bud! I'm working on it!

Sac-Man
08-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Sure thing Joe, always willing to help.

Sac-Man
:)