PDA

View Full Version : Baby pic!

BlingxBling
08-01-2006, 09:21 PM
This is her first photo that is available online. This was taken on July 27 right before I was discharged from the hospital.

Go to www.wvhcs.org

Skip the Intro...
Go to the bottom of the page, to the "Hospital" link (3rd link in from the left)
Click on Online Nursery..
Click on Born after April...
1st password is 0277KPS061933
Second is Suho

RGeeProductions
08-01-2006, 09:48 PM
What a shot!!!!!!!!! Thanks Amanda!!!!!!!

BlingxBling
08-01-2006, 09:58 PM
Richie, She is happy to be out of the hospital wear and into her baby Gap clothes. 3 days old in that pic and she is already materialistic, ha!

Wateva
08-02-2006, 07:11 AM
She is soooo adorable Amanda... Can't wait to see her... She is soo adorable... Good Luck with her...

Lori/39x
08-02-2006, 12:23 PM
Amanda,

She's absolutely beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her! When's her first scheduled roadtrip to MVS??? hehe. Just kidding. I'm sure I'll see her before the season is out though. Hope so!!

Take care of that little bundle! Just too darn cute!

Congrats again,
Lori

W. J.
08-02-2006, 08:08 PM
Good grief, don't bring that beautiful child to the races before she's at least 4 years old and WEARING EAR PROTECTION! I cringe each time I see young 'uns at a track under that age and without ear protection, and I know you'll be a great Mom and not do anything foolish like that. :)

BlingxBling
08-02-2006, 08:28 PM
No worries, that little munchkin will be at home for a long time. My weekend adventures of sitting a row from the track is enough to keep her home, let alone the noise factor. Lori, I was there this past Saturday. Should have mentioned something, I had more pictures with me. I will be back on the 19th for the RoC, you aught to come find me. I will have a TON of pics then.

Lori/39x
08-02-2006, 08:33 PM
WJ- Perhaps it was a little bit confusing :confused: , but my post was directed to Amanda. She would have realized that the "hehe" and "Just kidding" in my post meant that it was just a joke.

It is a parental decision whether you take your children (of any age) to a racetrack. The cars on the track are just as loud as Daddy's modified that may be running in the garage at home. Most racing babies love the lull of a motor...ask any of the dozens that attend the races every week. I have personally never brought my daughter to the track (she's 5), but it's because I believe that she doesn't belong in the pits, and that's where mommy and daddy are. But, I've seen many people take their children with them. It's a family sport...and those babies grow up to be our next generation of drivers.

But, thank you for trying to insult yet another one of my posts. If you can't embarrass me for my spelling or grammar, you apparently move on to content :mad:

Amanda- please don't let this post take any merit from my original post to you. Many congratulations to you and your new little princess!!

W. J.
08-02-2006, 08:49 PM
Lori, my post had absolutely NOTHING to do with yours, I was just dispensing advice to Bling. It is based on the fact that young ears can be damaged by exposure to excessive noise, whether at the track or in the home. I'm sorry you took it the wrong way, because it was not directed at you in any way.

BlingxBling
08-02-2006, 09:38 PM
I enjoy everyone's support and their opinions. No one is obligated to agree with what anyone else has to say. Which is why I love all of you because you make life VERY interesting. I have already had people offering their opinions about my decision to attend the race track when I was just discharged from the hospital 48 hours prior to the start of qualifying. Just gotta grin and bear it. So no bickering you two. Or else you will have to sit in the time out corner. Hehe...I am learning to discipline already! :D

2Fast4U
08-04-2006, 09:51 PM
BLING EMMA is Soooo CUTE! :) :wave:
GOOD LUCK!
Lisa