PDA

View Full Version : The Whelen Modified Tour's coming

turn1cowboy
08-03-2006, 08:23 PM
I bet that if there are a few cautions in the beginning, people will start leaving, but you can bet the house on it that the cowboys will hold their ground all night long :applause: Even after drinking $250 worth of beer :D So one more time COME TO TURN ONE TO HAVE SOME FUN!!!! :applause:

The Bullfather
08-03-2006, 08:43 PM
ENOUGH! Every other post is about Turn 1 Cowboys. Have your fun, it's all good. But, enough of the self-shilling. Every post I read is another shill piece on the cowboys of Turn 1. I want the place packed, I sit throught the bad cold weather of the first few weeks when no one is sitting in the stands. I don't make a huge deal about it. Everyone come to the blue tarp crew on the backstretch, few drink beer, but we always get a good laugh and love racing! :lol:

Enough self promotion, you're on the main page, should be enough! lol :lol:

Later guys, keep it safe and enjoy what you love.

CIN
08-04-2006, 11:24 AM
Well, one "good" thing about the tour race is the Cautions count....so it is totally different "kind" of racing than regular Saturday night.
Cin

TMAC
08-04-2006, 12:21 PM
I Bet You're Wrong, [with If There Are Cautions Early People Will Leave], first 100 Is Getting A Grove Going, the Second 100 Now The Race Starts! pits Were Jammed After The Race Last Year.

RGeeProductions
08-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Agreed, a lot of out of towners will be there as it's a WMT race and NO ONE will leave early. Where have these guys been watching races?