PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the Young Family

ReptarRacing
08-04-2006, 12:56 PM
Just wanted to congratulate Chris, Ann & Christopher on their newest family member Leah Natalya Young. The Youngs were granted the adoption on Thursday. The Youngs will be returning home this weekend and will go back to Kazakhstan in 25 days to bring Leah home with them. I can only imagine how difficult it will be for them to leave her there, but that is how international adoptions work. I hope that time passes by as fast as it can for them to the day that they are reunited with their daughter. I have to say that she is absolutely adorable. Ann told me that she will have lots of pictures of Leah when they come back.

Ann, Chris & Christopher you are truly amazing and as you are blessed with Leah she is also blessed to have you as her family.

John, Gina, Zachary & Christopher

W. J.
08-04-2006, 01:30 PM
Oh yes, congratulations indeed. I'm happy to hear all went okay, it means that what you missed while you were gone was worth missing, for you've gotten something greater; a new daughter, a greater prize than any race could ever give you. :)

DAN D.
08-04-2006, 02:53 PM
CHILDREN ARE WORTH THEIR WEIGHT IN GOLD. Just think how much that increases every year!! LOL
congrats Danny Dombal, x 63 charger.

LongIslandJam
08-04-2006, 05:32 PM
Congrats to the Youngs on their newest addition!