PDA

View Full Version : No Reds

enduroracer131
08-05-2006, 06:03 AM
Billy, I believe a few races ago you promised us a special reward if there were no red flags in a race, Since there were no reds in either race...What's our reward? :applause: :lol:

NEETS-1
08-05-2006, 12:23 PM
Yes I did, and I always keep to my promises. I promised the 6/8 and the 4cyls that if we ever went red flag free, I would throw a bonus on their next race. The TRUX still have a lower count and will go red free every time. I will do the same for them when the numbers get up there.
FIRST...I must commend both divisions for the outstanding job they did out there with around 50 cars in each event. I was shocked when the 4cyls did it....but when the laps were counting down on the 6/8s...I was simply floored when they did the same thing.
I was thinking on throwing an extra $100 to win this time but I figure those guys get enough so I am going to hold a lottery for those pre-registered cars that did not finish in the money and give away two $50 bills in each division from a hat pick after the race.
Ya know what...Let's keep it fair. I'm gonna pick one from the TRUX too, they did a good job the last event and are just as equal. :applause:

Can we do it again????

racenut38
08-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Thanks Bill. It was weird going green to checker. A few times I thought we went red, but we just kept going. Looking forward to the next one. Keep up the good work. "racin racin racin" :cool:

EnduroFromDE
08-05-2006, 03:55 PM
Sounds good Billy. Now is this going to be a pick with driver names or finishing positions or.....? Also, what if the race goes green like that, maybe throw a red at half way? For those not only in the car on the track that have been there for 30, 40, and 50 laps, but also for those that need to adjust. Last race, I bounced off a car and then slammed the wall pretty good. When I did, my left shoulder strap came a little loose and with me being a big guy, I moved around a lot. When that happened, I couldn't tighten it up while driving. Well, all my weight was going to the right in the turns, and my right arm fell asleep with about 15 to go. I literally could not move my right arm(luckily I drive an automatic). I was driving with one hand for the last 10 to 15 laps.

Lad3der
08-05-2006, 10:15 PM
enduro from de
no red flags means no reds. i will not simply throw a red for adjustments or at half way. i will only throw the reds if the situation on the track deems it necessary. as far as the belt issue, that's what pitting is for, to make adjustments to self and car. so don't ask for reds at half way. this is enduro racing, which means be prepared for anything. for the first time in Neets history, we went red free and I was so excited because that's a true enduro. so be prepared for more races like this to come. unless the situation on the track is totally unsafe, expect the racing to continue.