PDA

View Full Version : Late Model 50 Lapper 8/19/06

ReptarRacing
08-06-2006, 01:17 PM
Late model laps are available for the 50 Lapper on August 19th. Three complete sets have been sold with special thanks going out to Scott Kulesa's sponsor Ranco Sand & Stone as the have again purchased a complete set of laps. I also want to thank Dan Turbush's car owner Doug Wholey for also stepping up and purchasing a complete set of laps this year. Laps this year are $ 15.00 per lap and must be paid for by this coming Saturday, August 12th. You can either email me at Reptarracing@aol.com, call me at 516-333-2016 (leave a message on machine as I will be away Tues - Fri) or see me on Saturday.

Gina

ReptarRacing
08-15-2006, 12:05 PM
Just wanted to give a quick update. $ 3400.00 will be distributed Saturday night in lap money and additional monies (this does not include your regular purse). I will let everyone know Saturday how I will distribute it. Remember that this is done to help all drivers and will be distributed throughout the field. Anyone wishing to put up additional money is more than welcome. Again I want to thank everyone who sponsored a lap or laps, with of course extra special thanks to Ranco Sand & Stone and Doug Wholey. Good luck to all drivers this Saturday night.

ReptarRacing
08-17-2006, 06:17 PM
An additional $ 100.00 has been added to the lap money towards Most Improved Driver of the night, on behalf of Joey & Sandy Colicchio of www.Funoutdoorliving.com This brings the total of lap money up to $ 3500.00 as of today. Anyone else looking to add additional monies is more than welcome. Remember, this all goes to the drivers.

IDRIVEALARGECAR
08-18-2006, 09:46 AM
Good Luck to all Late model Racers in your upcoming 50 lap race. It is our pleasure to sponsor the most improved driver award as I have deep racing roots on Long Island, and well, I do miss it some, but the action here at Hickory Motor Speedway is awesome and fills my loss of being at Riverhead, as I was for quite some time. So again, a safe race to all and good luck.
Joey & Sandy Colicchio
Denver,N.C.
www.funoutdoorliving.com

bulldozer
08-18-2006, 05:31 PM
Look for Billy Wheeler to make his first appearance at Hickory next week. He needs some fans and maybe a crew. :help:

IDRIVEALARGECAR
08-19-2006, 12:25 PM
BullDozer
As it stands right now, I am sponsoring Dave Macombers car for that race also. Dave and I go way back, and if for some reason he can't make it down here, I would be happy to sponsor Billy's car. I know Billy through Dave and Racing, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I will be in touch with him next week and look forward to seeing some N.Y. Talent there. It is an awesome track and the weekly winners purse aint too shabby either. So if my business continues to do well, I just might get involved with racing again down here, but the time off is well deserved and needed for now.
Joey Colicchio