PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to LongIslandJam.com Peeps

LongIslandJam
08-07-2006, 10:27 PM
After a grueling weekend for us at the Jam (Enduros plus tour), I think our staff did one hell of a job, including the part-timers...

I feel it's time to give them the thanks they deserve:

Kevin Bacik and Ricky Miller: two old-school guys kicking butt covering racing through their LI Need for Speed segments, thank you for your submissions...

Andy Owen & Eddie Colon: part-time photographers for the Enduros that get it done when they can... Thanks for the extra help!

Bob Woodford & Captain Video: providing us with moving pictures that continue to dazzle...

Fran Lawlor: our tour guy who travels all around the Northeast snapping awesome shots of his favorite open-wheeled racers...

Mike Mercurio: our newest photographer who is really getting his groove on with Saturday Night action shots!

Peter "Bullfather" Milano: the man behind the Pit Bull segments which provide us with the human aspect of the racers of the sport

Walter Johnston: for his hard work keeping the forums in line (a thankless job), and providing us with the story of the day

Richie Grodski: posting anything and everything on the Jam (photos, news, and the occassional joke)... Folks, this is the guy behind the Jam and without him, none of it would be up in time (special kudos to his son Reid as well)...

Thank you all, and let's keep it up in providing the Long Island Racing community with the coverage it deserves!

RGeeProductions
08-07-2006, 10:54 PM
Or not on time, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And yes, Reid is a big asset when he visits!!!!! Thanks bud!!!!
Please recheck all picture pages from Saturday and Sunday of this past weekend. 'Capt Video' Video's and Bob Woodford's 'Winner's Pictures' have been added. By tomorrow, clips of the 'WMT Feature' from 'Reid Grodski' will be up also. And that should wrap up this past weekend.......whew!!!!!!

Reidonly
08-07-2006, 11:19 PM
Once again, glad I could help out JA. Glad to be a part of the Jam whenever I come back to visit Riverhead. :D

Tracy87BB
08-08-2006, 05:41 AM
:applause: From someone who doesn't get to make it out to the track very often...thanks, thanks, thanks! I know I can count on you guys to get me my "racing fix" when I'm away camping. So a big thanks to everyone mentioned...and let's not forget J.A. himself! :applause:

pitbull113
08-08-2006, 10:05 AM
You guys rock!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

W. J.
08-08-2006, 12:13 PM
You're welcome, boss. Without you maintaining this site, none of us could do the work we do, for the love of our favorite sport, and to support the people who provide our entertainment, the racers themselves. Anything we can do to promote and improve the lot of all involved makes the work worthwhile, even if we do miss some (a lot?) of sleep and other activities to do it. Now if we could do something about those pesky naysayers of our work....LOL!

fradom
08-08-2006, 01:06 PM
How did we keep up with all this local action before JA's little brainstorm came into being! We didn't! This website is the best thing to happen to the Long Island racing community. It has become a community in and of itself. There are some people that I only know by their sign-in names. Keep up the good work you guys. Thanks to all!

CIN
08-08-2006, 01:27 PM
I'd like to THANK ALL of you for ALL you do... :applause: :)

CIN

Bobby Pease
08-08-2006, 03:50 PM
THANK YOU GUYS!!!! A lot of my friends and family who can't make it to the track, thank you as well!! You Make it almost like being there! You guys rule!

BOBBY PEASE

An Observer
08-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Thank you all at the Jam for providing your coverage of Riverhead Raceway.

LongIslandJam
08-08-2006, 11:52 PM
Thanks also goes out to our visitors. Without you guys, we would have no audience and no direction... Thank you!

And on August 30th, we reached a new record: 200,758 hits, 4,267 unique visitors :eek:

unowho243
08-09-2006, 12:13 AM
u mean july 30th J.A lol :)

And is that per month? If so that is really impressive!
and what does unique mean?

LongIslandJam
08-09-2006, 12:22 AM
July 30th... LOL

And unique is different visitors...:)

unowho243
08-09-2006, 12:50 AM
gotcha! way to go long island jam!

Jones44
08-09-2006, 05:41 AM
Two thumbs up to the staff @ LI Jam. The photography and reporting (and speed of which you guys get it to us) is second to none!

allhailunc
08-09-2006, 06:05 AM
That's because of all the Belly Bombs JA eats. :lol: You know how they keep ya hopping. All kidding aside, keep up the great job guys, I'd know "doodley" if it weren't for you. :applause: :applause: :applause: