PDA

View Full Version : Grand Enduro points update?

nobandwagonhere
08-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Just wondering if there was a points update yet, as of the 8-6-06 Grand Enduro race. All in all....not a bad race. 1 or 2 cars that I know of that show up now and then and are a mess (I'm pretty sure most of the drivers know who I'm talking about). But not bad. Pease.....good job man. Nice run. At the end, I knew you were there...somewhere.....but I couldn't see you (never put the mirror back in the car) (come to find out you were dead on me :wave: ) But once I saw you nose under me, I knew you had it. Great job. CLEAN run. See you boys next time! :wave:

Donny Oliver
Grand Enduro #58

WEEZER
08-08-2006, 10:02 PM
Donny, the points should be up soon, don't worry, your moving up nicely, it's tough working, then being dad at night and to boot, I think I need to replace my head gaskets, (I pitted next to you sunday and asked about the fuel smell, I over heated the motor) and I'm bumming from my knucklehead friend who scored me and lost a lap so I finished behind cars I passed on the track. He said he lost me when the 14 blew up, ya right!!! He was probably checking out the chicks.

vsmidge68
08-08-2006, 10:07 PM
Hey "Donny"..You ran great! Maybe with a "Flick of the switch" we'll get a trophy soon!!l just kidding lol :wave:

nobandwagonhere
08-08-2006, 10:10 PM
I hear ya (being daddy myself) Time is Never on my side. Just wondering. I do remember you. I think EVERYONE might have lost a lap when the 14 blew up. I tried to follow Cozza into turn 1 because I couldnt see Jack and his black car I could see a little. Tough break though...see ya next race! Good luck with the head gasket. :wave: Whatever you do, dont hit the battery cut off switch with 15 to go!!!! I was running 3rd (after Cozza and Zeleski got together) and hit the cut off and was running off the alternator. She just wouldnt turn up. :help: :applause: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :help: Theres always next time.

Bobby Pease
08-17-2006, 10:57 PM
:wave: I gotta tell ya! SUPER clean racing, we lean on each other at times, but we know its rubb'n, and we all know rubb'n is _ _ _ ing!! LOL.... Yes, being a Dad myself as well, it's sometimes hard to find time, so CUDOS to ya Anthony for the points updated, and thanks to all for such clean driving!!

see yaz soon......Bobby P