PDA

View Full Version : Surprise of 2006 - Figure 8's

LongIslandJam
08-09-2006, 06:18 PM
My surprise has to be Tommy Kraft

Now with some funding, Kraft's talent shines... 2 wins and leading points, I would have expected this from some "red car."

Good work Tommy!

unowho243
08-09-2006, 06:40 PM
Tommy definitely.

Tower Man
08-09-2006, 09:51 PM
When the grades were being posted, no one gave T.K. a chance. I said it here, last year he was a contender, with a bent car and old tires. Now look at him.

Go get 'em Unc...

loving74
08-10-2006, 01:06 AM
I'm not bad mouthing T.K. by far, but as I see it, we still have a few races left. No saying what could happen! Without mentioning names there are 2 GREAT red cars creeping behind him, 2 green and 2 purple cars not far behind the red ones! It's anyones game still! If anyone stands a chance, I say GOOOOOOO GEORGE!!!!!!!!

Note: Good point made by robbie25. This is about surprise performances, not about the championship. Let's please stay within the intent of the thread, surprises within the division. W.J.

fastgal
08-10-2006, 07:11 AM
I've got to go with TK

JBonsignore
08-10-2006, 10:45 AM
I've got to go with the 28's inconsistancy, breaking, flats, luck not with the 28 so far.. hope he can turn it around and win the championship.

robbie25
08-10-2006, 05:17 PM
I thought this was a thread of who surprised people during the 2006 season, not who was going to win the Championship. Seems someone just wants to change things around to "bad mouth" T.K. Started out as a nice thread to get peoples opinion but once again someone has to get off the subject. It doesn't take a lot of thinking to realize that the Championship is still up for grabs. I must agree with others that Tom has surprised people with his consistency this year.

Robbie

RickFigure8
08-11-2006, 10:35 PM
I have to say that Kenny Hyde has really surprised me this year. Kenny has always run well but not consistantly. He would have a good week and then a few weeks where he just did not run that well, and not due to luck, just Kenny not being smooth. This year Kenny has been very consistant. He's had some bad luck and if it wasn't for that, he would be right there with the top three. As for Tommy, I was not at all surprised.

Rick

loving74
08-15-2006, 02:20 AM
Sorry if you all think I got off subject. Sorry if you think I wanna bad mouth T.K. cause I don't and believe me if I did I'd have no problem doing so! I wasn't starting thread off to be nice to get peoples opinion cause I really don't care. You wanna talk about surprise performances, then talk about Baxter, and Slim Jim. Their performances are a surprise! They have both done awesome all season! Where in this thread does it say that?

W. J.
08-15-2006, 09:39 AM
You wanna talk about surprise performances, then talk about Baxter, and Slim Jim. Their performances are a surprise! They have both done awesome all season! Where in this thread does it say that?
Right ^ here! Good for you, I agree 100%.

leah28racing
08-15-2006, 01:57 PM
Yes, My Dad Has Had Some Bad Luck. It'll Be A Close one. Who Knows What Can Happen. Thanks To Everyone Who Cheers My Dad On After All The Hard Luck He Had.
Anyone Going To Mountain This Weekend??? Any Other Fig. 8's Going???

thanks justin for your support

loving74
08-17-2006, 02:35 AM
Thanks for the back up W.J. What's fair is fair right! Give credit where credit is due, and no one gives Baxter and Slim credit. I do!! They deserve it!