PDA

View Full Version : Heartfelt condolences to Beau Drobot

EricaR
08-13-2006, 01:09 AM
Beau and family,
I just wanted to tell you how sorry Frank and I are about the passing of your Father tonight. He spent many a days at the track in our trailer when Frank was racing making us laugh, telling his stories, and helping us eat our food. He was well known in the trailer as "the Hamburgler" and will be deeply missed. He always put a smile on my face. I am so very sorry, if there is anything at all that we can do, please feel free to call.
:*-( Frank and Erica Reakes

LongIslandJam
08-13-2006, 06:32 AM
Beau,

My condolences go out to you. Your father was a character, and although I only met him once, he will be missed.

winky417
08-13-2006, 09:41 AM
Beau, Our thoughts and prayers are with you .
The Wink Family,
Maddawg Motorsports

KYM
08-13-2006, 10:42 AM
Beau, We Are So Sorry For The Loss Of Your Dad. No Matter What Was Going On He Always Made You Laugh. If There Is Anything We Can Do Please Let Us Know. Kim & Joe 22b L/m

2j Late Model
08-13-2006, 12:49 PM
Although we didn't know your father well, we know all to well what it feels like to lose your father.
Our sincere condolences goes out to your whole family.

Jason 2j & Marissa 2AM
Mac Brothers Racing

nimeyjr19
08-13-2006, 08:47 PM
Just want to thank everyone that tried to help us out last night. My father will be cremated this week. The call-in hours are from 7-8 and the service starts at 8 on Thursday night, August 17th. His remains will be there along with some pictures. It will be held at Bachman, Kulik, and Reinsmith on the corner of 17th and Hamilton Streets in Allentown, PA. Any questions feel free to contact my cell phone at 484-764-8158. Again, thank your for your thoughts, prays, help and support. It is greatly appreciated. I will see you all at the races on Saturday! Again, thanks.

Geno
08-13-2006, 09:26 PM
Beau,

So sorry about your dad. I didn’t know Nimey very well, but from what I did see was that he must have been one hell of a guy. You’re in our thoughts and prayers.

Gene and Jeralyn Ostrowski

todd b
08-13-2006, 11:45 PM
Beau,

From the entire Barbush team our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time of loss. He was a good friend to everyone at Mountain Speedway and everyone he met. If you need anything, feel free to call anytime.

Barbush Team racing

santee63
08-13-2006, 11:55 PM
Beau, sorry to hear about your dad. We had fun racing together and play'n cards, he always made us laugh. He will be missed !!!!! Dale Santee

Chuck Schartzer
08-14-2006, 07:42 AM
My deepest condolences to you and your entire family. Your Dad was one of a kind. If he didn't tell you the story about when he came up to our shop to buy some parts and we had to go "help" him out of a situation with the Nescopeck Police, look me up and I'll be more than happy to share it with you, it's funny!! He will be missed!!!

Chuck Schartzer

CJfilms
08-14-2006, 02:19 PM
Beau,

I'm sorry all this had to happen, but everything does happen for a reason. We'll keep you in our prayers, bud! Anything you need from us in the booth, just let us know!

Joe

monk
08-14-2006, 04:52 PM
Beau
Condolences from team 3:16 racing

88racer
08-14-2006, 09:47 PM
Our thoughts go out to Nimey's family. We had a great time with him at MV. He'll be missed
The Ziegler's

17Racer
08-14-2006, 11:42 PM
Beau,

:*-( I am very sorry about your Dad's passing. He was a great guy, he could always put a smile on your face. he will be greatly missed. :*-(

ss26
08-15-2006, 10:37 AM
Beau,
We will miss your dad very much, He was a lot of fun and I will miss him raiding my crock pots, and everything about him. You are in our prayers and if there's anything you need, you have our number. :p Look your dad even has a smiley with the tongue, not as big as his though.

Scott & Sally Meckes, Jes & Bryce too

trioval00
08-15-2006, 03:11 PM
Beau, your Dad will be missed. He was a great friend to have. You have our prayers and thoughts.

Mark and Steven McCracken

NJ Chick
08-15-2006, 03:12 PM
Beau, our deepest condolences to you and your entire family.

#75 Thriller - Bott Racing

richardpetey
08-16-2006, 07:13 PM
Hopefully the fond memories of your dad will help you through this time of sorrow........................................... :*-(
God bless you and your family......................... O:)
UNCLE PETEY................. :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-(

nbwracing
08-19-2006, 08:11 PM
Beau,

Your dad was definitely a character. He always ate our darn food too! :lol: But at least he was friendly with everyone. I don't think there was anybody at Mountain who could say they didn't like your dad. :) He will definitely be greatly missed. :(

#12 Thriller (the old one)
Hoosier Daddy Racing Team