PDA

View Full Version : ROC Sept 17th

2j Late Model
08-14-2006, 12:23 PM
Is anyone else planning on making the haul up to New York for the ROC race? We were never there and we are looking for someone to follow, or even just directions. Thanks

Jason 2j

modracermom
08-14-2006, 01:42 PM
Don't know where you will be leaving from, but we take I-81 north to exit 16A, then Rt. 481 north to Rt. 104 East. Hope this helps.

BlingxBling
08-14-2006, 09:25 PM
Jason, I am heading up there...just not sure if it will be late Friday or early Saturday.

NJ Chick
08-16-2006, 03:56 PM
Hey Jason, we're going up that Thursday, we could meet you somewhere on Route 81 if you plan to go that day. Also keep in mind, the thrillers/factory stocks run on Friday unless it gets rained out like last year, then they made us race on Sunday instead :rolleyes: BUT...it was definitely worth the wait!! :drool: Just a little FYI!! :cool: :wave:

CJfilms
08-17-2006, 12:40 PM
I've got a question about the ROC race...how many people, who ARE going, plan on returning for the Mountain event on Saturday? As far as I have been told so far, we ARE racing Saturday...keep that in mind, racers who are up there in points, now is your chance to speak up!!!

Thank you

titainium rods
08-17-2006, 01:15 PM
:drool: correct me if im wrong but we are running on Sundays in Sept. besides that im sure Mr. Calavini will be at the "Race of Champions" himself sitting in the tower with Mr. Harpel, these 2 great race promotors are the best of friends and honor each others events as good business men do........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

33Munky34
08-17-2006, 01:42 PM
Well if you so reason you have to miss a race at your home track to go to the RoC, it is well worth it. We went for the first time last year and although we wrecked it was one of the funniest race weekends we have ever had. the RoC is a must event.

17Racer
08-17-2006, 02:04 PM
I am planning on going as of right now, and I could meet you in Hazleton and go from there, but I am not sure if I will want to take the chance of wrecking there, and then having to scramble to get the car back together to race at Mountain for my much needed points.

ss26
08-17-2006, 02:56 PM
We are going to race the ROC in Oswego, It would be nice if Mountain would cancel racing that weekend like they did last year so anyone of us could go there to race and not have to worry about wrecking and having to fix the car for the next day. See what can be done to change the schedule so we don't have to race Mountain that weekend. We had a good year this year, with only 1 rainout.

LM13
08-17-2006, 10:50 PM
It all comes down to beating two guys who make all the races at Mountain or beating 25 guys who just want to win ONE race. What do you want to do?