PDA

View Full Version : It's time for one last run!

CJfilms
08-16-2006, 10:49 AM
Let's get geared up for the next NEETS event on Labor Day with our last Pit Party of the season!!!

Monday, September 4th is the next NEETS race...
Sunday, September 3rd will be our last pit party of 2006.
---The Test&Tune on the 3rd is still TBA!!!

So here's the info:
Summer Wrap-up Pit Party

September 3rd, 2006
Pits open @ 2PM (JUST FOR CLARIFICATION...see below!!!)
Party begins @ 8PM and will last until 2AM!

ALL ARE INVITED TO ATTEND:
NEETS DRIVERS, FAMILY, CREW, OFFICIALS AND FANS ALIKE.

The PARTY is FREE to attend, no admissions will be charged!
All that is requested is that each CREW planning to attend the party
Donate prepared food, canned drinks or snack food for the bash.
This is an event for the racers, by the racers!
The 'Theme' is also yet to be determined.

¬HOT FOOD ALL NIGHT LONG!
¬BEER may BE ON TAP! (depending on donations...see below)
¬TEAM BASED CONTESTS!
Fun for everyone who is of proper age

Camping on speedway grounds will be permitted, along with leaving enduro vehicles on the property overnight.

For additional information, or to arrange a food donations, please contact:
Joe (the photo guy) 267-767-4923 or saphien@hotmail.com
Lisa - italianlover_34@localnet.com

All food and drink donations need to be dealt with accordingly, so that we are properly prepared for whatever & however much we receive.

The LIST so far...
Photo Joe - Tent, 2 grills, burgers buns and cheese, tables, power supplies, condiments, paper goods, cups (I have plenty!), coolers, sterno's, tiki torches, and more...

MAJOR ITEMS NEEDED!!!
- tables
- coolers or clean trash bins to put ice and sodas in
- ICE
- bottled water and sodas
- canopy tents, pop-up tents
- food donations, condiments, beer, desserts, snack foods, paper products
(NO CUPS!!! I HAVE A HUGE BOX FROM THE LAST PARTY!!!)

- Whatever you have in mind...post it up here, I will post a list of what we have and items we still need around two weeks before the event.

Again, any questions, comments, concerns, email me - saphien@hotmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now for the Below Section:

1...In the case that there is no Test & tune, the pit gates will still be open around 2ish to provide racers with the opportunity to drop off their cars early. Either way, I will be setting up tents and such in preparation for the evening, so food donations will also be accepted.

2...There was not much beer at the last party...also, things ran VERY smoothly...therefore, if anyone plans on donating a KEG...please limit it to a 1/4 keg, since we will still most likely have cans there as well...thank you!

3...This is the last pit party of 2006, mainly because of the weather, once night falls, the temperature will follow! Please be advised, that if you plan on staying until the latter hours of the party, to bring adequate clothing to keep you warm. Last year's Labor Day Pit party, the temperature dropped into the 50's, and quite possible the 40's, due to being in the valley and winds. Dress appropriately!!!

4...I may not have commented on the last party, but I do have something to say about everything. Everything went perfectly. Food and drinks ran out accordingly, there was not even a whole case of soda left the next day, no problems, no complaints, no left overs, no mess, no problems with the games, easy clean up and break down the next morning, even the racing went well with no reds... What I am getting at is this...let's have a repeat! If we could have the same exact party again, we would be assuring that next year the parties will be on the schedule again!

5...the Pit Rules will still be in effect...

That's all for now, keep an eye out for the updates and the LIST!!!

2Fast4U
08-20-2006, 11:02 AM
I will bring Barbecue and buns. My email is Italianlover_34@localnet.com Anyone else interested in bringing items can email me, or Joe, OR you may post on the site so everyone can see what is being brought, since this party will be upon us before we know! We would like to collect more than we have for the last parties. This is the last 1, so let's make it a good one!
Thanks to Everyone for your help with this party and all the others..
Lisa and Joe :wave: :cheers: :cheers:

DB Motorsports
08-20-2006, 05:59 PM
How long before we find out if there is a test and tune? I've got a new, sweet ride I need to shake down before I go any further.

winky417
08-21-2006, 08:12 PM
We'll bring a couple pork tenderloins, a couple different flavors and marinations. Maddawg Motorsports 417. P.S. These beer dudes are the coolest!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cool:

2Fast4U
08-22-2006, 06:15 PM
Thanks Winky for the Pork Tenderloins!
Here's 1 for ya :cheers: :cheers: :wave:
Lisa

EnduroFromDE
08-22-2006, 07:08 PM
well hes a jolly good fellow :cheers:
wel his a olly goooood felllar :cheers: :-B
els es a gooly felll :cheers: :-B :confused: :confused:

Erin C
08-22-2006, 08:31 PM
I will be making pasta salad the way pasta salad should be made!!! Mmmm....

Now...here's the challenge...me "miss suzy home maker" is terrible with household duties...not that i cant do it, just i dont have the patience...SOOOOOO if i can do it i know lots of others can...Come on, lets make this a "good" bye to the 2006 pit parties and hello to the indoor parties! haha...

PS...i hear tell this may be a pajama party theme? is that correct Mr. NEETS? hehe...or maybe its a mystery....we've only got 2 weeks of planning and preparation so lets get this started! :cheers: <~WINKY!!! THOSE ARE AWESOME! CHEERS! :cheers: :applause:

NEETS-1
08-22-2006, 09:32 PM
OK...a "PJ Party" it is. I think Big P mentioned we can have a contest on who has the best PJs...the most comfortable, the sexiest, etc, etc. I'll have to get back with her on it.
I'm gonna recommend bringing a robe...it may get a little chilly at late night. :p

nobandwagonhere
08-23-2006, 01:35 AM
uh oh.......pajama jammy-jam. I'm all for that! I have No problem with getting down to the unmentionables :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (I think I've pretty much proven that! hee-hee :applause: ) Time to run around in the comfy clothes!!(this could be dangerous) :help: :help: :help: :p

2Fast4U
08-28-2006, 03:12 PM
:help: Okay anyone else out there with any donations for the pit party that is coming up? Thanks.

CJfilms
08-28-2006, 06:30 PM
looking good so far...

I heard from Joe Jentile, bringing a couple of cases of soda to the party!!! Thanks Joe!

Hey Guys,
This is our last outside party of 2006!!! Let's pull all those strings and get us some donations here!!! Remember...a party for the racers by the racers!

Be seeing you all soon enough...especially, since there WILL be a TEST & TUNE!!!

skor20
08-28-2006, 07:20 PM
hey guys ill bring some chips i have barbecue, sour cream and onion, and plain

richardpetey
08-28-2006, 07:57 PM
I got TUBE STEAKS left over from the last fiasco................... :rolleyes:
Hopefully they won't make their way into the Mountain Speedway snack weener collection...................... :eek:
UNCLE PETEY................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
08-29-2006, 12:45 PM
hey this time I can PROMISE they won't !!!

I have recently donated a big stand-up freezer to the track...which we will be using for our party foods and will be locked up from anyone else trying to get their grubby hands on it!