PDA

View Full Version : S.A.F.E.R Picnic

Fig8 T.K.
08-16-2006, 04:16 PM
Sunday Aug 20 is the Annual SAFER Picnic. It is held at Southaven Park on Victory Ave in Brookhaven. We will be in Section 8 of the park. Everyone is welcome to come for a great time all day long. Noon to Dusk. Admission is $10 per adult, kids under 16 free of charge. There are games and prizes for the children, food and beer and soda all day. If you plan to attend bring any softball equipment you may have for the "Annual Fig 8 Softball Game". If you have any questions or to let us know you will be there please email me @ krftracing9@aol.com. We would appreciate knowing how many people will be attending so we can be sure to have enough food and beverages.

T.K.

Tower Man
08-16-2006, 05:18 PM
I may come. But I will be wired for sound so nobody can say I said something that I didn't say.

T.K., they have a computer at the Lube shop? Or is your secretary posting for you?

loving74
08-17-2006, 02:56 AM
T.K,
Me and Hubby will be there and we plan to bring 6 adults and 5 kids with us. Our family wants to see what it's all about! As for Towerman, don't wear a wire, just bring a mic and an amp so we can all hear what you have to say that day! LOL! Just Kidding!! Let's all just have a great time and leave the Track out of it!LOL!!!

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
08-20-2006, 09:03 PM
Hello there Tower Man, Come on Tommy TYPE!! there are 4 posts up there from him I don't think he can find the letters that fast even typing with 1 finger. LOL! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

loving74
08-21-2006, 12:32 AM
TO ALL,

THANK YOU, WE HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE PICNIC! IT WAS NICE TO SEE EVERYONE GET ALONG! TO T.K., THANK GOD YOU RACE BETTER THAN YOU PLAY SOFTBALL! LOL! TO BAXTER, YOU PLAY SOFTBALL LIKE A CHAMPION, IF ONLY YOU....... NEED I SAY MORE? LOL! JUST KIDDING! TO WILL AND TIM, YOU GUYS ARE GREAT! TO SLIM, WISH YOU COULD HAVE STAYED LONGER! THANKS TO GEORGE (WHASSSUPPP) FOR THE GREAT COOKING AND TO JOE FOR ORGANIZING THE WHOLE THING. TO THE VOELKERS, YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU ALL. TO THE HYDE CLAN, WHAT CAN I SAY, I'D HANG WITH YOU ALL ANYDAY, YOU'RE ALL THE BEST. TO THE SPECHTS, GET THAT CAR FIXED!!!!! TO EVERYONE ELSE, THANKS FOR THE GREAT TIME! TO EVERYONE THAT WASN'T THERE, YOU MISSED A GREAT TIME!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!! :applause: :wave: :D :lol: :cheers:

RickFigure8
08-22-2006, 11:56 PM
I had a great time too. I missed Slim. I got there too late. Damn Honda, lol. I hate cars. By the way I have the schoolbus clip with Slim up now on my myspace. www.myspace.com/figure8racer And why the hell are my legs so sore for the past 2 days? lol

Rick

loving74
08-23-2006, 01:42 AM
Rick,

I think we are all sore from the softball and kickball! LOL! Guess we are just old! Imagine how T.K feels right now! LOL! Just kidding T.K. Had a great time, you were all awesome! Looking forward to next year! Thanks again!!